ZHPCleaner Issue

Hello,

I have been using ZHPCleaner for a long time. I was away for 5 weeks. Upon returning and running ZHPCleaner, I got the message "update impossible, 30 days have passed." I downloaded ZHPCleaner. Upon installation, I received a new message saying "this application cannot run on your PC."

This has never happened to me.

Do you have any idea?

Thank you for your help.

4 answers

  1. Hello,

    a bit disappointed with the response.

    Maybe Anti ZHPCleaner.

    Sincerely.

    0
    1. Hello

      No, he is a Security Contributor CCM: with the FRST scan results, he will analyze the PC and if necessary create a disinfection script for that specific PC.

      0
  2. Moderator

    Hello,

    Why would you want to use Zhpcleaner which isn't very useful?

    If you think you are infected, follow the procedure indicated => HERE <=, otherwise, uninstall it because honestly, it's not very useful on your PC.


    1
    1. Hello,

      Instructions followed. Same issue. Installation as administrator is the same.

      Do you have any ideas?

      Best regards.

      0
      1. Hello

        Uninstall and then re-download to reinstall.

        0