How to uninstall PDF ARCHITECT

Solved

Hello,

Even though I uninstalled it, it keeps intervening and opening my PDFs.

Now it installs automatically with PDF CREATOR even though I didn't ask for it!!!!

I DON'T WANT IT, how do I make it disappear???

My PC is regularly cleaned, though!

Thank you for your help.

6 answers

  1. Hello,

    Actually, we can't find it when we want to uninstall it.

    I finally typed in the search bar at the bottom left and found it in DOCUMENT. After uninstalling Pdf Creator, I simply deleted the folder that doesn't get uninstalled with Creator and triggers every time you want to create a PDF. Not very smart on their part.

    I opened a post to be able to use PDF with the printer that wasn't showing up, and now I use Print to PDF when I print and I use Adobe Acrobat, so everything is in order without them now.

    Thanks everyone for your feedback ;-)

    0
    1. Moderator
       Since I can't find a way to get rid of it,

      Have you tried uninstalling it properly with Revo Uninstaller?

      0
      1. Hello,

        So PDF Architect is indeed installed in addition to PDF Creator.

        Since I can't find a way to get rid of it, too bad for them, I uninstalled PDF CREATOR, it's a pity because I really liked that simple PDF.

        I opted for Adobe Acrobat instead.

        0
        1. I installed it from 01 com.net and apparently it didn't install. I sent a pdf print and it didn't trigger. TO BE CONTINUED...

          1
          1. Hello,

            I have the application and uninstalled it, but there's still something hidden, it's annoying.

            I'm going to uninstall Pdf Creator and start over, it's easier.

            I always scan in advanced mode.

            Well, that's done, now I'm going to reinstall it.

            0
            1. Moderator

              Hello,

               it installs automatically with PDF CREATOR

              Download and install --> Revo Uninstaller
              Run it as administrator
              Uninstall --> PDF Architect, PDF Creator, etc...
              Carefully follow the tutorial to uninstall everything properly including residual folders and keys.
              For the residual scan, check --> advanced mode

              1