Claim call2get
ClosedHello family, I received an ID from call2get, how do I retrieve my winnings?
4 answers
-
Hello, I received an ID call2get.n and I don't know how to get it.
-
Hello,
You should read the topic from the top!
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-38115346-recuperer-gain-call2get#1
This is a scam; this gain does not exist for information.
-
@MPMP10
Hello,
This is the case for many topics which generally have in common knowing how to solve the quadrature of the circle and some containing dozens or hundreds of "contributions".
But what surprises me is the technical aspect of the matter: how can one comment on an already existing topic without having read what came before it, unless, of course, one is convinced that re-asking the same question will bring forth a miraculous solution that has thus far been overlooked?
-
-
Hello everyone,
A response from bazfile that I acknowledge... https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-38042214-code-de-paiement-call2get-comment-obtenir-le-gain
-
Contributor
-
-
Contributor@MPMP10
Hello MPMP10,
You are right, it was a copy/paste error.
This is the one I meant to include for additional information on the theme of Christmas early:
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-37916058-sm6253-e-mail-smtokenwin-gmail-com
-
@georges97
Excuse me, but I don't really see the connection to Christmas!
Edit:
Unless there is a link to still believing in Santa Claus.
Not fully awake this morning.
-
@MPMP10
Hello,
Probably with those who believe in it.
What's curious is the epidemic trend of such "questions" that we haven't seen in a long time; I suppose it coincides with a new large-scale "campaign" of this old scam. -
Contributor@brucine
Hello brucine,
I almost added it. There must be a place that gets back in action between two trips to the cabin.
-
-
Hello,
This is a scam, this gain does not exist for your information.
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-38114963-comment-me-servir-de-l-id-recu-par-call2get