Claim call2get

Closed

Hello family, I received an ID from call2get, how do I retrieve my winnings?

4 answers

  1. Contributor
    0
    1. Hello georges97,

      This link has been in place since yesterday!

      Have a nice day.

      0
    2. @georges97

      Excuse me, but I don't really see the connection to Christmas!

      Edit:

      Unless there is a link to still believing in Santa Claus.

      Not fully awake this morning.

      0
    3. @MPMP10

      Hello,

      Probably with those who believe in it.

      What's curious is the epidemic trend of such "questions" that we haven't seen in a long time; I suppose it coincides with a new large-scale "campaign" of this old scam.

      0
    4. Contributor
      @brucine

      Hello brucine,

      I almost added it. There must be a place that gets back in action between two trips to the cabin.

      0
  2. Hello, I received an ID call2get.n and I don't know how to get it.

    0
    1. @MPMP10

      Hello,

      This is the case for many topics which generally have in common knowing how to solve the quadrature of the circle and some containing dozens or hundreds of "contributions".

      But what surprises me is the technical aspect of the matter: how can one comment on an already existing topic without having read what came before it, unless, of course, one is convinced that re-asking the same question will bring forth a miraculous solution that has thus far been overlooked?

      0