Zimbra account blocked Jalbi - Last answer on 6 févr. 2024 1 answer Hello, I was subscribed to Free, I changed operators but I kept my Zimbra mailbox. My email address has been blocked for " days, how can I reactivate it or how can I recover my emails? Thank you. Show more Related links: Zimbra free outage error 413 Presentation issue with Zimbra Too many ads on Zimbra free, how to block spam. Blocked account on Brevo, should I clean my emails? Free email account blocked delete a Zimbra email account on Free 1 answer Sorted by descending date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 ... Report Panth33ra Hello, In my opinion, since you are no longer subscribed to Free, your email account has been closed. You need to inquire with your former ISP.
Answer 1 / 1 ... Report Panth33ra Hello, In my opinion, since you are no longer subscribed to Free, your email account has been closed. You need to inquire with your former ISP.