How to provision EAB activity/presence
ClosedHello Sir,
Please, I dialed *#*#4636#*#* and disabled the EAB/provisioned presence feature, and one of my SIM cards is no longer responding. Please help me????????????. I have tried all the methods on YouTube but there is no fix. Once again, I'm sorry, please help me????
2 answers
-
Please help me activate the provisioned EAB presence
-
Hello there,
These hacks are rampant on sites as reliable as YouTube, where they are servilely copied along with simple instructions, but they don't mention that the manipulation can be dangerous (I assume you've read about what happened in <1>) and that contrary to what is claimed, it is not universal; the code is only applicable to certain brands or models of phones, or even to their specific ROMs, and it also depends on the operator when it comes to tackling LTE settings.
-
-
How to activate EAB/provisioned presence on my Itel A60 mobile phone