Gamepad/TV screen
Hello,
I just acquired a WiiU and I have a small issue (I’m a novice with game consoles):
when I launch certain games (Wii Sports, Skylanders) my TV screen goes to sleep and it’s only possible to play on the gamepad, while I would like to play on the TV screen. On the other hand, Minecraft works fine on the TV. Help!
Thank you
2 answers
-
Hello
You need to press - then go to the settings, then to the menu at the bottom, and then you need to adjust it according to your preference.
-
Hello, to play Wii Sports (which is a Wii game and not a Wii U game), you need to go to the Wii Menu. To access it, you need to select the logo and with a Wii remote and a controller sensor, select what you can play; you can play on TV only, on TV and Wii U Gamepad, and by pressing the + button you play only on the Wii U Gamepad. For Skylanders, I can't tell if it's on Wii or Wii U. Does this happen with other games too?
Pika... Ka. Chu! Pikachu? Pikachu Kachu. Chu. Pikachu!!! Pika... CHU!!! Pi hi hi
In the word courage, there is courge: cour(a)ge-
-
@Pcholand
When you select the Wii menu, do you select TV only, TV + Gamepad, or Gamepad only?
I'm not very familiar with format issues, sorry.
-
@CraftPika98
TV and Gamepad.
I will continue to look into the format, otherwise I will settle for Wii U games!
Thank you anyway for taking the time to respond to me.
-