Bottom left link Chrome

Solved

Hello,

I have a link that appears at the bottom left of my Chrome homepage and I can't remove it. It's been there since I first opened Chrome, and I can't get rid of it.

If anyone has a solution, I'm all ears!

5 answers

  1. Moderator

    Hello,

    Are you talking about extra tesselation? If so, it's because you customized the wallpaper, that's the name of the image creator.

    Click on the pencil on the right and revert to the classic background or choose another image or just leave it like that.


    10
    1. Thank you soooo much!!!

      It was really simple in the end! I saw "prno" written, and I couldn't access the site because of Google's security, and I didn't want to have a weird link on my computer lol.

      Thank you very much for your help, both of you, have a good evening!!

      3
    2. Hello,

      Thank you for the explanations, even two years after your advice is effective.

      Have a good evening

      0
  2. Little problem then, I only have Adblock as an extension... TT

    0
    1. This link down below, from an unknown and apparently dubious site.

      0
      1. Moderator

        If you have the Dribble extension in Chrome, it is the one generating this link.

        0
    2. Moderator

      Hello.

      What link? Be more specific.


      bazfile
      Moderator/Security Contributor.
      A hello, a reply, a thank you are always appreciated.

      0