PHPMyAdmin MySQL Permission Issues
Hello, I have removed my access to phpMyAdmin. Originally, I wanted to set up my database for a localhost FiveM server. The error message is as follows:
Welcome to phpMyAdmin
Error
MySQL responded: Documentation
Connection failed: incorrect parameters.
mysqli::real_connect(): (HY000/2002): No connection could be established because the target machine actively refused it
The connection to the "controluser" as defined in the configuration failed.
mysqli::real_connect(): (HY000/2002): No connection could be established because the target machine actively refused it
phpMyAdmin attempted to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. Please check the values of host, username, and password in the configuration and ensure they match the information provided by the MySQL server administrator.
Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?
Thank you in advance!
Configuration: Windows / Opera 78.0.4093.186
Welcome to phpMyAdmin
Error
MySQL responded: Documentation
Connection failed: incorrect parameters.
mysqli::real_connect(): (HY000/2002): No connection could be established because the target machine actively refused it
The connection to the "controluser" as defined in the configuration failed.
mysqli::real_connect(): (HY000/2002): No connection could be established because the target machine actively refused it
phpMyAdmin attempted to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. Please check the values of host, username, and password in the configuration and ensure they match the information provided by the MySQL server administrator.
Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?
Thank you in advance!
Configuration: Windows / Opera 78.0.4093.186
2 answers
-
Yes, but I'm stuck from here and I don't know what to do...
-
ModeratorFirst, you need to know what you did to "remove" your access...
And then... what you have already checked or not...
The phpMyAdmin configuration file, for example... have you tried resetting the correct settings?
In short... you'll need to be a bit more specific about your request and the actions you have already taken... because we are not psychic. :-) -
@jordane45Hello, it seems that I was in the phpMyAdmin section where you can see who has access to phpMyAdmin, I believe, and there was my IP, my localhost root, and I think I deleted it because afterwards I no longer had access to the site.
-
Moderator@Xandros_15```bash
CREATE USER 'nom_utilisateur'@'hôte' IDENTIFIED BY 'mot_de_passe';
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON base_de_données.* TO 'nom_utilisateur'@'hôte';
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
```
-