VBA; Select Variable Range

Solved
Hello,

I have a variable range from A5 to K.. that I want to select, but I can't do it;
I need help,
Thank you
Best regards

4 answers

  1. It was by mistake that I put "Resolved"
    But with your last response, the problem is indeed resolved, thank you.
    Best regards, JB22
    0
    1. Re,

      you have already set the status to resolved without having achieved satisfaction, the principle is to find the first non-empty cell by going up one column.
      in your case two possibilities, directly column K with this line of code
      [K65535].End(xlUp).Select

      or by offsetting the selection closer to your code
      [A65536].End(xlUp).Offset(0, 10).Select

      then we have a fixed selection point cell A5, just combine the two points
      Range([A5], [K65535].End(xlUp)).Select


      or starting from column A, offset to column K
      Range([A5], [A65536].End(xlUp).Offset(0, 10)).Select


      A+
      Mike-31

      I am responsible for what I say, not for what you understand...
      0
      1. Thank you Mike-31 for your response.
        Unfortunately, that doesn't work.
        I managed to select the last cell of the range using the following formula, but I couldn't go any further.
        [A65536].End(3).Offset(0, 10).Select]
        Best regards; JB22
        22 =1922, so 99 years, I can be excused!
        0
        1. Hello,

          the principle

          Range(Range("A5"), Range("K65535").End(xlUp)).Select

          or more technically
          Range([A5], [K65535].End(xlUp)).Select
          --
          Cheers
          Mike-31

          I am responsible for what I say, not for what you understand...
          0