Compatibility mode

Hello,

I recently bought Microsoft 365 in 2019 mode, but unfortunately Word is displaying compatibility mode, which restricts my activities (no more spell checker, etc...)

I have tried all possible solutions; my documents are saved in (.docx) mode. But nothing works

Thank you if you could help me reactivate the spell check
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 92.0.4515.159

3 answers

  1. Moderator
    The normal.dotm is here:
    C:\Users\your username\Documents\Custom Office Templates

    --
    Can we read my responses in full????
    0
    1. Thank you very much for this information, but where can I find the normal.dot(x)? Sorry, I am very bad with computers.
      0
      1. Moderator
        Hello

        If it says "Compatibility Mode," it means you're working in a pre-2007 mode.

        This often comes from normal.dot(x). So, open your normal.dot(x), convert it (File tab, Info => Convert) and save it with your version.

        Or if you're not interested in your Normal.dotx file, rename it.

        That being said, I'm not sure that's what's preventing spell check.

        m@rina

        ---
        Can we read my replies in full????
        0
        1. The compatibility mode has been removed but my errors are still not corrected, I don't understand.
          0