Samsung SGH U600 and Java games
Closed
Hello,
I have the Samsung SGH U600 mobile. I can't open my Java games. It refuses to open the files, why? Help me.
I have the Samsung SGH U600 mobile. I can't open my Java games. It refuses to open the files, why? Help me.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
33 answers
-
It's normal, there's a code to upload Java on the U600, type as if you were calling the code *#9998*4678255# and it should display "activated". Then go to the game's JAD folder, a game is a JAD folder and a JAR folder, select the JAD and then you "activate". These two folders are in the "other files" of your phone, normally if you placed them there beforehand. Once activated, exit "other files", go to Java applications, games, and select the game you just installed. It should work. If you connect your phone to your PC, you can download games from the Internet and place them in "other files" via the phone software, Nokia application installer games work too. If you only have the game's JAR folder, download JAD Maker to create a JAD folder since it’s this one that installs the game. I hope I have been clear enough in my explanations, good luck, see you later.
-
I have LimeWire, can I download games for my U600 or not?
-
I tried to put music on my phone, I succeeded but it says file not uploaded, please help me, it's for the day after tomorrow.
-
Hello everyone,
I am creating this tutorial to answer a question that often comes up:
How to install Java games for free on the Samsung U 600 phone?
(tutorial only valid for this model)
First, we will download a file containing approximately 1300 games. For that, click on the following link: http://tybbow.free.fr/Autre/Mes_Jeux_Phone.rar
and/or here is a second folder containing different but also newer games:
http://tybbow.free.fr/Autre/800_Jeux_Java_Gratuits.zip
Once the file is downloaded, right-click on it and extract it (if you don't know how, click here)
Next, download the JadMaker software. Select the .jar game file you wish to install on your mobile and create a .jad file; for that, see how to do it in this tutorial.
You now have 2 game files: one with the .jar extension and the other with the .jad extension
Connect your U 600 mobile to the PC via USB cable. Launch the Samsung PC Studio software (normally provided with the purchase of your mobile).
Click to enlarge
Click on Transfer files, a new window will then open.
Select in the box at the bottom right of the window the 2 .jar and .jad files you want to send and then drag them into your phone's folder.
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/4531/transfertms2.jpg
Once the operation is complete, disconnect your mobile from your PC and then enter the following codes:
* *#9998*4678255#
* the screen should display Enabled
* go to the location of your .jad file and press Option
* Confirm its installation by pressing Yes
The game is then installed, but it may not be directly accessible. In that case, re-enter the code *#9998*4678255#
EDIT: Gambit has finally found the solution to the message Java Games Not Supported: you just need to rename the games before installation so that they do not contain spaces, underscores...
Message edited by sIake on 24-12-2007 at 11:48:58
---------------
#D'Jeunz Team: to conquer and to fight# -
J'ai un mobile Samsung qui a le réseau désactivé. S'il y a quelqu'un qui peut m'aider à l'activer par un code d'activation, merci.
-
Hello, I am the owner of a Samsung G600 and I wanted to know if someone could explain how to unlock Java games that I have on my phone (e.g., Paris Hilton Diamonds). I tried the code *#73887#, but it shows me: setup wizard on. What should I do, please?
Thank you in advance. -
Salut tout le monde, j'aimerais savoir comment activer les jeux sur mon téléphone G600, merci d'avance.
-
I would like to know where the "other file" is located
thank you -
Hello everyone! I can't install the games once they're on my phone in jad file. When it asks me if I want to install the game and I click yes, the phone shows "java error, exception ES." It would be great if you could help me because I'm stuck here!... THANK YOU!
-
Je veux installer de nouveaux thèmes et des jeux Java pour mon Samsung U600. Je télécharge toujours des thèmes au format .sis et des jeux au format .jar, mais lorsque je les convertis en .jad, mon mobile refuse et affiche "prise en charge". J'utilise le code *#9998*4678255# surtout pour les thèmes, et je veux les ajouter dans mon mobile.
-
Hello, I'm getting an unsupported file message. I entered the activation code, but it doesn't work for both the jar and jad files.
-
I managed to use jad maker and I was able to install games on my phone, but like for someone else on the forum, my phone vibrates as soon as I click on the games and I can't do anything, I have to remove the battery. What should I do to fix this problem?
Thank you for responding to my email: miss_sarah38@hotmail.com -
I ran your code, it told me it was active, but when I try to install the jad files it says "java exception error". What should I do?
I installed jad maker but when I drag the jar files into it, it doesn't work. How can I proceed?
If possible, please respond to my email address!!
Thank you in advance!! -
Yes, my friend, can you give me a code so that I can access the game folder? Because right now, it’s impossible; it crashes my phone and keeps vibrating nonstop, oO.
-
For the errors, I also have some games that make this problem appear. Try other games. =)
-
Salut, j'ai un souci : quand j'installe des jeux avec les fichiers JAR et JAD sur mon U600, une fois les jeux installés, quand je les lance, ça me met une erreur. Et quand je vais ouvrir mon dossier de jeux Java, le vibreur se bloque et je ne peux pas entrer dans le dossier. Quelqu'un pourrait me dire ce que je dois faire ? Merci d'avance.
-
Sorry guys, I messed up the code, it's the one you need to dial *#73887#
it should show "on" when you dial this code, see you! -
I managed to solve the problem of installing games on my G600
First, you need to dial this code as if you're calling someone *#2769737# then move your games to the phone's memory and you can then install the games and play them. -
Hi, my name is Rudy, and I have the same problem when I put games on my memory card; it says that the file is not supported, and I really don't know what to do. I would really appreciate your help.
P.S. I don’t go on forums much, and I’m afraid I won’t find the address again, so if it’s not too much trouble, I would like you to write to my email.
Thank you for your understanding! I hope to see you soon. (brownboy29@hotmail.fr) -
Salut, j'ai un Samsung SGH E840 et je mets des jeux sur ma carte mémoire et ça me marque "fichier non pris en charge". Comment je fais ? Aidez-moi s'il vous plaît.
PS : je les ai mis au format JAR.
- 1
- 2
Next