Samsung SGH U600 and Java games

Closed
Hello,
I have the Samsung SGH U600 mobile. I can't open my Java games. It refuses to open the files, why? Help me.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

33 answers

  1. It's normal, there's a code to upload Java on the U600, type as if you were calling the code *#9998*4678255# and it should display "activated". Then go to the game's JAD folder, a game is a JAD folder and a JAR folder, select the JAD and then you "activate". These two folders are in the "other files" of your phone, normally if you placed them there beforehand. Once activated, exit "other files", go to Java applications, games, and select the game you just installed. It should work. If you connect your phone to your PC, you can download games from the Internet and place them in "other files" via the phone software, Nokia application installer games work too. If you only have the game's JAR folder, download JAD Maker to create a JAD folder since it’s this one that installs the game. I hope I have been clear enough in my explanations, good luck, see you later.
    23
    1. cmt fér pour --- sélectionne le jad puis tu fais "activer......... il n'y a pas ACTIVE
      0
    2. I would like to know how to download the jar game with jad. Thank you.
      1
    3. Hi!! I did everything you said but when I go to the .jad file there's no "activate". There's just "show" and when I click on it it says "unsupported file"...
      Help me please...
      0
  2. I have the same issue with my U600, but it must be a compatibility problem...
    It mainly happens with Gameloft games...
    0
    1. J'ai un problème avec mon U600, j'ai acheté récemment une micro SDHC de 6 Go, mais quand je la mets dans mon téléphone, elle apparaît sur l'écran mais n'est apparemment pas reconnue par le téléphone. En allant sur carte mémoire, cela me demande si je veux formater, si je dis oui, ça dit échec ! Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider pour mon problème, s'il vous plaît ?
      1
      1. It's normal that the Samsung U600 only reads micro SD cards up to 2GB; beyond that, it's micro SDHC, which it doesn't support.
        So you bought the wrong card for your phone.
        2
        1. You scare me very much, I've just (last night) bought a 4GB micro SD card for my U600 on eBay.
          0
      2. Hello
        I want to buy a U600 in England and I would like to know if it will work in France. Thank you.
        1
        1. You will need an international plan, but it should work in France, there’s no reason it wouldn't. Try to check with Vodafone.
          2
          1. Salut, je veux télécharger un jeu pour mon U600.
            6
            1. Go to eMule and type u600 in the game search, you'll find plenty. However, you need to sort through them because the jar and jad files on eMule or elsewhere are Nokia application installer files, so not all of them are fullscreen. If you only have the jar, use jad maker to create a jad file, because by clicking on the jad once the games are in the other file folder of your phone, you'll be able to install them. Hope this helps, see you later..
              2
              1. Salut, s'il te plaît, comment je fais pour lancer le jeu ? Quand je clique sur "lancer le jeu", il y a un message avec le code du jeu, alors comment faire ?
                2
                1. Does the U600 have a Wi-Fi function? If so, how do you activate it?
                  6
                  1. the u600 doesn't do wifi, lol, use bluetouch instead...
                    1
                    1. Yes hello, I typed the code as you said but then in other files I only have the game and there are not several folders so I couldn't manage to play the game, what should I do?
                      3
                      1. free Java games for Samsung SGH U600 thank you very much
                        12
                        1. If you only have the game, which is just the jar file (.jar), create a jad file (.jad) using the jad maker program that you can easily find online. Put both files in the other files section on your phone, type the code, and then try to open the jad file. Your phone will ask if you want to install the application, you say ok, then launch it. To find the games once you have installed them, go to the Java applications. See you later.
                          7
                          1. Salut, j'ai un Samsung SGH E840 et je mets des jeux sur ma carte mémoire et ça me marque "fichier non pris en charge". Comment je fais ? Aidez-moi s'il vous plaît.

                            PS : je les ai mis au format JAR.
                            0
                            1. Il faut déplacer les jeux qui sont sur ta carte mémoire dans ton tel, ils seront mis dans "autres fichiers" ("other files"). Tu dois faire le code comme si tu appelais et après tu vas dans "autres fichiers" et cliques sur "option", ça te demandera si tu veux installer.
                              0
                          2. Hi, my name is Rudy, and I have the same problem when I put games on my memory card; it says that the file is not supported, and I really don't know what to do. I would really appreciate your help.

                            P.S. I don’t go on forums much, and I’m afraid I won’t find the address again, so if it’s not too much trouble, I would like you to write to my email.

                            Thank you for your understanding! I hope to see you soon. (brownboy29@hotmail.fr)
                            0
                            1. I managed to solve the problem of installing games on my G600
                              First, you need to dial this code as if you're calling someone *#2769737# then move your games to the phone's memory and you can then install the games and play them.
                              3
                              1. Sorry guys, I messed up the code, it's the one you need to dial *#73887#
                                it should show "on" when you dial this code, see you!
                                3
                                1. Salut, j'ai un souci : quand j'installe des jeux avec les fichiers JAR et JAD sur mon U600, une fois les jeux installés, quand je les lance, ça me met une erreur. Et quand je vais ouvrir mon dossier de jeux Java, le vibreur se bloque et je ne peux pas entrer dans le dossier. Quelqu'un pourrait me dire ce que je dois faire ? Merci d'avance.
                                  6
                                  1. For the error message, it's that the games are not compatible; for Ski, it's the vibration, I have the same problem!!!
                                    When I try to open the game folder, it just vibrates and I can't do anything except remove the battery to turn it off.
                                    0
                                2. For the errors, I also have some games that make this problem appear. Try other games. =)
                                  1
                                  • 1
                                  • 2