EZ DEBUG white LED CPU
Hello everyone,
problem for me, I built a PC yesterday (not my first) so the installation went smoothly (i5 10600K on an MSI MPG Z490 gaming plus with 16GB HyperX RGB 3200MHz CL16) everything was working I installed Windows on a 970 evo plus. After 1 hour of use the mouse and keyboard disconnected for no reason, so I updated everything, drivers + Windows Update, at the moment of reboot white EZ Debug LED for CPU. The fans spin etc, the RGB works but absolutely no display since this reboot, just a no signal.
I tried on the motherboard HDMI port and the GPU one, nothing. I tried swapping RAM positions and using only one stick, same problem. I tried with another power supply from my own PC, same problem.
I also tried a CMOS clear by removing the battery, waited 5 minutes then put the battery back, no improvement.
I just received everything from Amazon and everything worked I’m pissed..
Thanks in advance for your responses
Have a good day
problem for me, I built a PC yesterday (not my first) so the installation went smoothly (i5 10600K on an MSI MPG Z490 gaming plus with 16GB HyperX RGB 3200MHz CL16) everything was working I installed Windows on a 970 evo plus. After 1 hour of use the mouse and keyboard disconnected for no reason, so I updated everything, drivers + Windows Update, at the moment of reboot white EZ Debug LED for CPU. The fans spin etc, the RGB works but absolutely no display since this reboot, just a no signal.
I tried on the motherboard HDMI port and the GPU one, nothing. I tried swapping RAM positions and using only one stick, same problem. I tried with another power supply from my own PC, same problem.
I also tried a CMOS clear by removing the battery, waited 5 minutes then put the battery back, no improvement.
I just received everything from Amazon and everything worked I’m pissed..
Thanks in advance for your responses
Have a good day
2 answers
-
Thank you for your response. I installed a CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO V2 CPU cooler. I applied the paste correctly; it spreads well on the processor surface when I install the cooler. I’ve cleaned it and reapplied once already.
The fan spins nicely, everything works, including the RAM RGB.
Thanks in advance-
Hi, did you find the reason for your problems, I have almost the same issue as you. My PC worked until the day I had a blue screen that wouldn’t go away. It kept coming back. After that I sent my CPU to service and I just received a new one, and when trying to turn it on the same problem as you: white LED on CPU, fans spinning at full speed but no display, nothing.
-
@Anto_8556Hi, I sent my CPU to Intel which took care of it very quickly and they sent me a new one, same for the motherboard that I had just gotten; I sent it back to Amazon and swapped it for another motherboard. I had read that MSI motherboards often had this problem, so I switched to another brand.
After that, I couldn't say exactly where the problem came from.
-