Persistent ActiveX/COM error in Ccleaner

Hello everyone at CCM,

When I run a registry scan in CCleaner, it shows me:
ActiveX/COM Issue LocalServer32\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier.
Then, on the same line, the location (in the registry editor) where this key is found is indicated:
HKCR\CLSID\{265b1075-d22b-41eb-bc97-87568f3e6dab}

When I want to resolve the issue in CCleaner with "Fix Issue," the line does not disappear. In the registry editor, it is present in the mentioned tree and I cannot delete it, even as an administrator. (I was admonished for this risky attempt by a friend).

I managed to get rid of this stubborn key by doing a system restore to an earlier date. However, the recent automatic update of Windows 10 brought the issue back.

Some acquaintances told me that this key, via Cortana, affects the audio reception of my desktop PC and could allow "those who installed it" (not to mention Microsoft) to listen to everything coming out of my audio. Attempting to contact them (phone: 09 70 01 90 90, non-premium rate but constantly busy) even by email is (to make it short) complicated.

Thank you in advance for your kind response "to shed light on my lantern" by telling me what this key line corresponds to and, if possible, helping me solve this problem.

8 answers

  1. If you no longer want to see: LocalServer32\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier
    right-click on it and click on add to the exclusion list.
    It will still be there but you won't see it anymore.
    0