Saba TV reception
Hello*
I bought a SABA TV in January 2020. Wired antenna. I don’t receive the following channels: 5, M6, Arte, C8, C9. I switch from FR3 to 10 TMC. If I press one of these channels on the remote, nothing happens and I stay on the current channel. I have another TV and there’s no problem, but the Saba is connected to an indoor antenna...thanks for your help.
I bought a SABA TV in January 2020. Wired antenna. I don’t receive the following channels: 5, M6, Arte, C8, C9. I switch from FR3 to 10 TMC. If I press one of these channels on the remote, nothing happens and I stay on the current channel. I have another TV and there’s no problem, but the Saba is connected to an indoor antenna...thanks for your help.
2 answers
-
Hello too,
"" but the Saba is plugged into an indoor antenna placed...""
Normal with this kind of antenna that you’re missing channels….
The enemy is stupid: he thinks that we are the enemy while it is him!
Pierre Desproges
(Windows 10 configuration).
To respond to a person click Comment.-
-
@Manue35000View with a TV reset.
-
@Manue35000Good evening.
- Do a new search for channels.
- Not all televisions have the same sensitivity -
@MPMP10I’ll go see over there...
Thanks -
@Manue35000You're welcome.
-
-
ModeratorHello.....
With an indoor antenna, you need to be close and in direct view (no obstacles) of the transmitter for TNT to work properly....
If the other TV is on an external antenna, or via a box, do a test... instead and if it works, you will have confirmation that the indoor antenna is inadequate
--
My mission is to kill time and hers to kill me in turn.
We are quite comfortable with assassins. (E. Cioran)-
-
Moderator@Manue35000Having a proper reception for some channels does not imply that all of them do with an indoor antenna...
In short, sometimes nothing works, sometimes only some...
-