Station d'accueil HDD tout-en-un

Hello,

I bought this station, and I'm encountering the following issues:
1) It does not work under Windows 10
2) I tried it under Vista and the station is recognized, but it tells me to insert a disk even though it’s spinning and is therefore connected.

Could someone help me? I feel like I'm not the only one having troubles with this equipment.
Thank you all for your advice.

thomas

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 80.0.3987.100

7 answers

  1. Hello,
    I don't know if I can jump into an ongoing discussion... let me know if I overstep and I'll make a new request (by the way, where can we find the "new message" or "new discussion" command?)

    I have the same type of interface that is supposedly able to read many different formats on a computer. A bit like a USB stick, I imagine...
    My goal is to read and possibly recover Word files (mainly contract templates, invoice editions, Paint montages) or images that I had on an old computer that has died and was running on Windows XP.

    I thought my thing would come with a manual in French... well, it didn't!

    Since I’m not very good with digital technology, I would like someone to guide me step by step so I can make the most of this tool... the few tutorials I’ve consulted already use terms that I don’t know the meaning of and that I haven’t even remembered...
    I’m almost 60 years old and I don’t navigate this universe with ease... can someone offer me help?
    With my thanks in advance

    Uh, what are the buttons down there "accept all", "USB stick", "recover files", etc., that are below, after the message frame...?
    0