Hello, I can't remember the PIN I entered on my Hitachi TV, and there's nothing in the instruction manual about resetting it. If someone has the solution...... Thanks in advance
Hello, 0000, 1234 or 4725 just in case... What is the exact reference of this television?
The enemy is stupid: he believes that we are the enemy when it is actually him! Pierre Desproges (Windows 10 Configuration). To reply to someone click on Comment.
Barracuda
65. HK 65000
Momo
I had the same problem and code 4725 worked well Thank you
@MPMP10Thank you, I'll try but it will probably get stuck after a few attempts, right? And is this for the TV's PIN code? Excuse my ignorance, but at 60 years old, technology is a bit over my head.
MPMP10
@BarracudaNo, not on a television... After all, it's already blocked, so there's nothing to lose.
Barracuda
@MPMP10I just tried the first 5 (unsuccessfully) and it got blocked, now I have to wait for it to allow new codes to be entered again.
MPMP10
@BarracudaOK... Weird television. You can turn off the television if a problem is encountered.