Mauvaise allocation
Solved
Hello
I regularly receive the message Bad Allocation when I save my work.
I've increased the memory, but it still continues.
I've repaired Open Office, but the problem persists.
I have version 4.1.6
What is the solution?
Thank you for your help
I regularly receive the message Bad Allocation when I save my work.
I've increased the memory, but it still continues.
I've repaired Open Office, but the problem persists.
I have version 4.1.6
What is the solution?
Thank you for your help
7 answers
-
Thank you for this information; as soon as I have a moment, I will install LibreOffice.
-
Contributorno, but LibreOffice will start with a blank profile
-
Hello, thank you for your advice. For now, I'm testing the solution that someone else suggested, and it seems to be working.
By installing LibreOffice, will I lose my work on OpenOffice?
Thank you. -
ContributorHello,
you could switch to LibreOffice, which is free too but much better maintained and updated.
eric
--
By continuously trying, we eventually succeed.
So the more it fails, the more chances we have that it works. (the Shadoks)
In addition to the thank you (yes, yes, it happens!!!), remember to mark it as resolved. Thank you. -
Contributortry with a clean profile, check it out
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-36346291-impossible-d-enregistrer-sur-open-office#2 -
Hello
I have Windows 10
I would like to clarify that I do not insert any photos, only text. -
Contributorhello
what system?