Some programs won't start (Windows 10)

Hello, for some time now, I have a big problem with my PC: some software won't launch, nothing happens when I click on them, I already tried to run it as an Administrator but still nothing...
Thank you

3 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    With the Command Prompt (Admin) (By right-clicking the Start button), run the commands:

    chkdsk /f c:

    respond Y for "Yes" and restart

    Then run the command sfc /scannow

    Check for updates.

    PS: You need to go to the taskbar settings to NOT replace the Command Prompt with PowerShell, as PowerShell does not accept all the commands from the Command Prompt.

    Then you can go to Programs and Features > Turn Windows features on or off, and enable .NET Framework if it is not already enabled.
    2
    1. Hi

      By the way, in PowerShell, you can also launch the command prompt by typing cmd and execute all your commands this way.

      0
    2. Moderator
      If CMD is launched as an administrator by launching PowerShell as an administrator first, it's fine, I hadn't thought of that.

      Thank you.
      0