HP PC integrated camera driver
Hello,
I have a problem and I deleted the original driver (see image before deletion) but to replace it I can't find the video drivers; I only see audio.
Here in multimedia software I don't think it's for the camera, plus the first one is already installed.
Here is a link:
https://support.hp.com/fr-fr/drivers/selfservice/hp-24-g000-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series/10734619/model/12312620?sku=X1A61EA
Thank you for your help.
I have a problem and I deleted the original driver (see image before deletion) but to replace it I can't find the video drivers; I only see audio.
Here in multimedia software I don't think it's for the camera, plus the first one is already installed.
Here is a link:
https://support.hp.com/fr-fr/drivers/selfservice/hp-24-g000-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series/10734619/model/12312620?sku=X1A61EA
Thank you for your help.
7 answers
-
And no, because it appears in the Device Manager "This device is working properly" but I’ll do it.
-
-
Contributor@Labrado7With the program, you had installed drivers that could match or not?
(yes, "it doesn’t work" without details on what was done, don’t push things forward ;-) )
Still microphone or image but not both at the same time?
Try the manufacturer's utility and check for driver updates. -
Thank you, I’m not sure about the drivers on the site you recommended, and yes, I see some for microphones/audio and multimedia but not for cameras!
https://support.hp.com/fr-fr/drivers/selfservice/hp-24-g000-all-in-one-desktop-pc-series/10734619/model/12312620?sku=X1A61EA -
-