Rythm'n soft

Hello,
I still have a music software called BIG BOSS 98 from this brand.
I wanted to put it back into service for a one-off need, but W10 doesn't accept it.
Could someone tell me if there is a compatible update or any emulation for it?
Thank you in advance.

Configuration: Windows / Firefox 68.0

2 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    Go through a VM like Virtual Box, and install a version of Windows compatible with your software.

    --
    bazfile
    Moderator/Contributor security.
    click here
    0
    1. I'm not sure how to do that. How do you do it?
      0
    2. Moderator
      Too long to explain, there's a link to a tutorial on the page I mentioned, and there are also plenty of tutorials on the web, you just need to search on Google.
      0
    3. Thank you, as soon as I have 5 minutes... Enjoy your meal.
      0
    4. Okay! I installed Virtual Box, but the presentation says that it’s only compatible starting from W7... And I know that my program worked with W ME, W200, and XP. So, I’m stuck.

      I’m looking for a "small" music software to enter a melody and a chord grid... Everything I find is expensive and much more complicated, too much for me and my occasional use... If you have any ideas... Thanks in advance.
      0
  2. Hello,

    Try in compatibility mode: right-click on the installation executable > Troubleshoot compatibility.
    0
    1. Thank you, but when I click, it directly shows me a blue panel saying it cannot run on this PC. I can't install it.
      0
    2. With the right mouse button?
      0
    3. I insert the installation CD; It asks me which action; Whether I click on the right or the left, I have this blue panel.
      0