Bug Spotify & Sidify

Hello,

I have a free Spotify account and recently purchased Sidify to convert my playlists to WAV on my computer.

To do this, I copy and paste the playlist link into Sidify, I start the URL analysis of the playlist, so far so good...

The problem arises when I start the conversion: at the moment the conversion is launched, Spotify closes by itself, I can't reopen it, and obviously this leads to a "1004 error" for each song, due to the fact that Sidify can no longer connect to Spotify; I can't therefore convert my playlist.

I would like to point out that I have installed the latest versions of both Spotify and Sidify.

Do you have any explanations and solutions?
Thank you in advance.

3 answers

  1. I'm coming back a little late, after cleaning my computer and trying to use Sidify again... Which worked!
    However, it alarmed my antivirus quite a bit and the conversions didn't always work on the first try; out of 50 songs, only 10 were converted, then I'd put back the 40 remaining and 10 more would be converted, and so on... But I eventually succeeded. So Sidify is not a 100% reliable solution, but it is still useful if you are careful (given the chaos it created on my computer... So be cautious).
    Thank you for taking the time to reply to me, have a good day.