RTX 2070 temperature

Solved
Hello, so here it is, I've finally decided to play The Witcher 3, yes it was about time Oo, but I see that my GPU easily hits 75/80° (the CPU and the motherboard don't go beyond 50/60°) while I'm still in the starting castle, of course on full ultra, unlimited FPS. I would like to know if it's normal for a graphics card of this caliber.
Config: https://www.topachat.com/pages/configomatic.php?c=xHgSNLSyolhBJYBMc%2FFKD49hgaEXc67GawuGT9uxbjw%3D
I have a Ryzen 7 1700, there's no longer the basic*
Thanks for your future replies.

3 answers

  1. Good evening,
    Your case, if you haven't changed anything, is equipped with a single fan at the back.
    I, who attach great importance to having a well-cooled case, would add 3x140mm:
    Two at the front for intake and one on the top for exhaust.
    This model, for example:
    https://www.topachat.com/pages/detail2_cat_est_micro_puis_rubrique_est_w_tu_ven_puis_ref_est_in10072586.html#avis
    1
    1. Here is my case link
      I have of course added all the possible fans, including 2 140mm fans in the front and 1 140mm fan on top.
      0
    2. After that, for the rest of the configuration
      https://www.topachat.com/pages/configomatic.php?c=xHgSNLSyolhBJYBMc%2FFKD49hgaEXc67GawuGT9uxbjw%3D
      0
    3. Sorry, I can only provide translations. Please give me the text you want translated.
      0
    4. I would say around 25° on average, and for the ventilation of the graphics card, I don't know how we can see it, but I haven't touched it.
      0
    5. Install MSI Afterburner, you will be able to observe your GPU's behavior more closely.
      0