Dezonage VD TECH DVD-602

I bought a cheap DVD-Divx home player from the brand VD TECH DVD-602. Is there a procedure to unlock the region code for it today?
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

32 answers

  1. J'ai acheté un lecteur DVD VD Tech 602. Quand je mets un film, j'entends tous les bruits de fond (téléphone, son des voitures, une porte qui se ferme, etc.), mais je n'ai pas les dialogues. Je vois les mouvements sur les lèvres des acteurs, mais je n'ai pas de son. Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait m'aider ? Merci.
    10
    1. I disabled the bass in the audio setup
      and I have the lyrics...
      great and thank you.
      0
      1. Hi,
        I just bought a VD TECH DVD 602 player, and I tried to unlock it before even attempting a DVD from a different region. So I -opened the player -then pressed 26129 knowing that the player indicated that the code I entered was incorrect.

        BUT all my DVDs, all from different regions, work (except for one Russian DVD that has no sound, but I seriously believe it's due to the DVD itself).

        So in short, I don't know if I really unlocked it or if its "multi-region code" feature allows me to play them.

        That's why I think the VD TECH DVD 602 player is "unlocked/unlockable."
        0
        1. DVD read on computer but some do not play on VD Tech 602.
          0
          1. To unlock the VD TECH DVD-602:
            1) Press Eject
            2) Then 2812
            3) Enter "9" (which corresponds to multizones)
            0
            1. Help, please, have mercy, I'm fed up. I've really read the whole forum above, I understood everything I had to do and I did it, but nothing works, I'm disgusted and I’m tearing my hair out with each attempt (constantly disappointing). On another note, isn’t it illegal to sell me this player in a box that says "multizone" when it's not?
              Please!!!!! Do you have any idea how many DVDs sold in stores are Zone 1 and how many are Zone 2? There aren’t many Zone 2, and those that are are generally films that I swore I would never watch (lol).
              I'm not what you could call "very skilled" in audio, video, or even computing. Coming to this forum has been one of my greatest strokes of unfortunate lucidity but, unfortunately, it hasn’t concluded anything, so I think asking for help is the best solution, you are undoubtedly more resourceful than I am. I would be eternally grateful if you could help me stop spending my evenings staring at a black screen. THANK YOU
              0
              1. Hi Zekielle
                I was like you, for a year to see if anyone would put something on the internet to unlock this
                f*****g piece of s*** VD Tech platinum (for example, firmware modification) but nothing, just the manipulation mentioned above that doesn't work - it doesn't want to know anything. I resigned myself and opted for the PEEKTON brand, a French brand. I'm not promoting the brand, I've only had the player for a month but at least everything works on it - various forums indicate that they have a good quality/price/performance ratio - The PK6005, PK6006, and the PK6750. I opted for the third one which is the most recent. But there must be plenty of other more efficient players on the market than this VD TECH DVD-602. I made my choice and I'm not disappointed.

                Anyway, all this to say that at some point you have to "RESIGN" yourself, it's just s*** and that's it. One little advice, go to specialized sites and forums for your next acquisition.
                I bought the VD TECH at BOULANGER and apparently the salesman knew as much as I did
                said: "But yes sir, it's unlockable the VD TECH".

                Good luck to you.
                0
            2. Same problem as Néné and many others with DVD zones 1 and 3. No issue with the DVD menu, but once you start playing the movie, nothing happens; the image freezes or stutters, or the screen stays black.
              Given that this VD TECH DD-602 player has a USB port, wouldn’t it be possible to update the firmware of the player to fix the problem, considering that the procedure to region code unlock it doesn’t resolve the issue?
              I have already searched the web in vain. If anyone has any information or knows how to do it, I thank you in advance.
              0
              1. Hello
                I have the VD Tech 602
                I have a DivX that works correctly on the PC as well as on the PS3
                but when I put it on the VD Tech 602, I don't have sound
                is there a way to update the VD Tech 602 (code or something else)

                Thank you
                0
                1. Hello,
                  I have exactly the same problem as El Toro masqué! I have a Zone 1 DVD that freezes and changes every 10 seconds or so! Is there anything that can be done or not?
                  0
                  1. Hello,
                    I also tried the trick to unlock the VD TECH DVD-602. It works fine for me BUT when loading, when trying to start the movie, I get the trailers, the movie menu, and at the beginning of the film, when I hit play, it works for 5 seconds and then nothing, the screen stays black... but this only happens with certain zone 1 DVDs, not all of them??? Any solution???
                    Thanks in advance to all of you.
                    Manu
                    1
                    1. Hello Reganre, and thank you in advance for your advice. Could you please outline, step by step, the exact manipulations to perform to unlock this player (VD Tech DVD 602) because honestly, your explanations are a bit unclear!!! Here's what I understood: 1) you press the eject button 2) you enter the code 2812 3) you press 9, but then do you press 1 instead of 9???? It's a little incomprehensible your unlocking method!! Could you explain it a bit better since I believe I'm not the only one in this situation!! Thank you in advance! Best wishes!
                      0
                      1. Good evening
                        after the 2812 you type only one digit. Their meanings are as follows:
                        1 = USA
                        2 = Europe
                        9 = Multizone
                        That's all
                        0
                    2. Hello,
                      I also tried the trick to unlock the VD TECH DVD-602.
                      Unfortunately, it doesn't work on all US DVDs. Indeed, all DVDs are accepted during loading, but for Region 1 DVDs produced by Warner, Fox, MGM, and Disney, some Paramount ones, etc., we can access the menu, but when we try to play the movie: it crashes or, at best, we get a frozen image refreshed every 10 seconds and the sound is quite broken!
                      It feels like a program stuck in an infinite loop with the CPU maxing out at 100% trying to calculate something I don't know...

                      As a result, I can only watch a small percentage of my US discs that I legally purchased in stores in the States.
                      Those Americans, to think that they imposed region coding on us to make us pay to see THEIR movies in theaters first. It's all the more annoying since I also have an unlimited cinema card!!!

                      Does anyone have any idea or is it all hopeless?
                      Thanks and happy new year to everyone.
                      0
                      1. IF YOU DON'T LIKE AMERICANS, WHY ARE YOU DOWNLOADING
                        ONLY WATCH FRENCH MOVIES IN REGION 2
                        0
                    3. Hello, I have a problem. I put a movie on a USB drive, it plays but there is no sound. However, I have sound on my computer. If you have a solution, I’m waiting for all your suggestions.

                      Thank you
                      0
                      1. The audio track of the DIVX must be in MP3 (to be selected at the time of compressing to DIVX). It's the same issue for all the standalone players I have tested.

                        In order to play my DIVX, I had to extract the audio track, convert it to MP3 before recompiling the DIVX. But, I repeat, it's the same problem on all standalone players.
                        0
                    4. Hello. The message "9" appears fleetingly at the top right of the screen in a blue rectangular window. 2 other friends bought these players and the region unlocking has always worked. Check by switching to region 1, for example, if it indeed refuses a "France" DVD (region 2), and then switch back to region 9 and it should accept your DVD. Cheers.
                      0
                      1. Hello, I bought a VD TECH DVD 603 player a month ago. It was working very well at first, but I don’t know if we made a mistake because now it’s impossible to play a DivX. The following message appears (temporary prohibition). What actions should I take to resolve this issue?
                        0
                        1. Je voudrais savoir comment faire pour faire le dézonage de mon VD Tech 602. Je fais eject, puis 2812 et 9, mais rien ne se passe ni sur le DVD ni à l'écran ?
                          0
                          • 1
                          • 2