Error message
Solved
Hello,
I recently reinstalled Windows 7 Pro on my Dell Latitude E6430. In my Device Manager, several drivers are out of date, and I no longer have a network card, so I don't have internet access either via Wi-Fi or wired connections. I went to download the necessary drivers from the Dell website using my desktop computer to at least have internet access to update the other drivers, but every time I start the driver installation, I get this error message:
The entry point for the procedure adddlldirectory cannot be found in the dynamic link library kernell32.dll
I have done several searches in recent days, but with no satisfying results.
Maybe someone can help me?
Thanks
Configuration: Linux / Firefox 47.0
I recently reinstalled Windows 7 Pro on my Dell Latitude E6430. In my Device Manager, several drivers are out of date, and I no longer have a network card, so I don't have internet access either via Wi-Fi or wired connections. I went to download the necessary drivers from the Dell website using my desktop computer to at least have internet access to update the other drivers, but every time I start the driver installation, I get this error message:
The entry point for the procedure adddlldirectory cannot be found in the dynamic link library kernell32.dll
I have done several searches in recent days, but with no satisfying results.
Maybe someone can help me?
Thanks
Configuration: Linux / Firefox 47.0
3 answers
-
Hello,
I also reinstalled Windows 7 Pro on a Dell Latitude E7440. I can't update any drivers, there's no network card either, so no internet access via Wi-Fi or wired connection. I went ahead and downloaded the necessary drivers from the Dell website using my desktop, so at least I would have internet to update the rest of the drivers, but every time I launch the driver install, I get this error message:
The procedure entry point adddlldirectory could not be found in the dynamic link library kernell32.dll
Even after installing on SP1, the problem persists. I don't know what to do anymore. Help please!