Pluging

Where can I find the tab that talks about plugins to uncheck the Enable social sharing box?
It should be under settings > options, but I can't seem to find it.
Please, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

2 answers

  1. Yes, in Microsoft Office Word 7, I want to perform this operation to prevent ads from printing when I print a page. (I'm on the site www.nosorigines.qc.ca and when I print the desired page, there are ads throughout the text.)
    I was able to do it before (I thought it was because I unchecked PRINT in the print menu since it worked afterward. But now, there have been updates and oops, the ads have returned. While searching on the internet, I found that I should go to Configuration>settings>plugins, then uncheck the box > Enable social sharing.
    But I can't seem to find that.
    So that's my big story.
    Can you help me, please?
    Thank you for reading and I hope you can help me.
    0
    1. Moderator
      Hello

      The plugin you’re talking about is not from Word. Apparently, you're confusing it with WordPress, which has absolutely nothing to do with it.

      m@rina
      0
  2. Contributor Ambassador
    Hello, in Microsoft Word?
    0