Office Pro 2013 - validation key
Solved
Hello,
I was using Office Professional Plus 2013 - 64 bits, installed with Microsoft's Toolkit on a PC running Windows 10.
I just purchased an Office Professional 2013 - 32 bits license (not the Plus version), I downloaded the suite from the Microsoft site with the key provided during the purchase by Soft Panda.
After uninstalling my suite and restarting the PC, I installed the new one.
But in the applications, I still see the title Office Professional Plus 2013 and therefore the validation key does not work.
I assume that when I uninstalled, some elements of the Plus version remained???
I can't find a solution.
Thank you for your help.
I was using Office Professional Plus 2013 - 64 bits, installed with Microsoft's Toolkit on a PC running Windows 10.
I just purchased an Office Professional 2013 - 32 bits license (not the Plus version), I downloaded the suite from the Microsoft site with the key provided during the purchase by Soft Panda.
After uninstalling my suite and restarting the PC, I installed the new one.
But in the applications, I still see the title Office Professional Plus 2013 and therefore the validation key does not work.
I assume that when I uninstalled, some elements of the Plus version remained???
I can't find a solution.
Thank you for your help.