Android box startup issue

Hello,

I just received an Android TV box H96 Pro Plus, it's been working perfectly for a week.
Today, when I turn it on, the blue light comes on, but nothing displays on the screen. I've tried unplugging and turning it back on, I've changed the HDMI cable, pressed and held the reset button and released it, still nothing.
Does anyone have any idea? Thank you in advance.

Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 5.4

1 answer

  1. Hi,
    did you call Free?

    --
    and ... There you go!
    5
    1. Hi,

      No, it's not a Freebox, it's an Android box I bought on Amazon.
      0
    2. @ProplusSo,
      contact Amazon for exchange.
      -1
    3. @brupalaIndeed, that will be my last resort.
      Thank you.
      0
    4. @ProplusI would start there before ruining my life....
      0
    5. @brupalaI won't be back in France for another 6 months, so it's impossible for now.
      0