UTORRENT blocked by McAfee
Good evening,
I would like to know if UTORRENT is a infected site. It is systematically blocked by Mafee, stating that it is undesirable and requesting authorization. I would like to know if that is the case and could you please indicate some free sites. Thank you, have a good evening and see you soon.
I would like to know if UTORRENT is a infected site. It is systematically blocked by Mafee, stating that it is undesirable and requesting authorization. I would like to know if that is the case and could you please indicate some free sites. Thank you, have a good evening and see you soon.
2 answers
-
Good evening,
First of all µtorrent is not a website as you say but a file-sharing software of the "peer to peer" type. µtorrent belongs to the BitTorrent group which is also a "peer to peer" software.
McAfee blocks the software (or the website?) µtorrent for the simple reason that it is infected (evidence: https://www.google.fr/search?q=%C2%B5torrent+virus&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=F7CDWJOtFe3U8geciYL4AQ ).
If you want to use a peer-to-peer software, I advise you to download something other than µtorrent or Bittorrent. I suggest, for example, qBittorrent which is free and works very well!
Have a good evening !