Sortant

Hello,

Since yesterday, Malwarebytes has been displaying that an Outbound threat has been blocked

I ran an Avast scan which found nothing, the same for the Malwarebytes scan, then I used the software JRT, AdwCleaner, and ZHPCleaner which also didn't detect anything. And finally, I used ResetBrowser for Firefox, but it didn't change anything..

What should I do?

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 45.0

2 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    Reset and Repair Mozilla Firefox Manually

    then:

    Follow the FRST tutorial. ( take the time to read carefully - everything is well explained there ).

    Download and run the FRST scan, 3 FRST reports will be generated:
    • FRST.txt
    • Shortcut.txt
    • Additional.txt


    Send these 3 reports to the website http://pjjoint.malekal.com/ and return the 3 pjjoint links leading to the reports here in a new response so we can consult them.

    --
    Please press any key to continue the disinfection...
    0
    1. Moderator
      @CorentinLtxNothing unusual.
      Does it persist after a manual reset of Firefox?
      Do you have this on any website?
      0
    2. @Malekal_morte-Yes, it still continues on all sites despite the manual reset of firefox.
      0
  2. Hi Corentin.

    Did you do that in safe mode?

    --
    The elite of this country allows for making and unmaking trends according to the adage that says: "I think therefore you are" P.Desproges
    0