Version Android 5.0.2

Hello, I'm reaching out to you because I'm not very familiar with Android system updates for my Samsung Grand Prime.

Yesterday, I received a system update (Android), but since then, I've found it to be very slow and several apps (that were there before this update and were working perfectly) keep crashing.

What can I do?

Thank you.

--
Do not put off until tomorrow what you can do today.

4 answers

  1. Hello,
    I'm giving you a to-do list, of course, there is a scale of difficulty; the lower you go, the harder it will be.
    So,

    - Uninstall unnecessary apps

    - Consider changing the battery

    - Wipe Cache (delete cached data)

    - Go to Developer Options and set the animation scale to x0.

    - Delete the launcher(s) and use the default one.

    - Root properly and install No Frills CPU Control, here are the options to set
    Governor: Performance
    IO Scheduler: deadline

    ''Patience is a virtue that is acquired with patience'' The Other.
    1. Change the battery ...... it's not even 6 months old......

      The Lauchers?

      And I can't find it (Development option)

      And how do I finish it?

      Root properly and install No Frills CPU Control, here are the settings to put
      Governor: Performance
      I/O Scheduler: deadline
    2. Here you are again,
      A battery can easily die, one bad drop and boom!
      What’s good about 3/4 of Samsung's smartphones is that they are replaceable at a low cost.
      Then, launchers are the overlays that you install via the Google Store, I think you have some.
      Next, the ending is slightly more complicated. First, you need to root your device, and I could hardly explain that on this forum, but I have a link to help you: https://www.phonandroid.com/forum/threads/tutoriel-root-cf-auto-root-samsung-galaxy-grand-prime-sm-g530f-fz.115258/

      The developer options can be easily activated:
      Go to Settings
      About phone
      Find the Build number field, and press it several times (seven times)
      Go back to the More menu, you will find the Developer options.
    3. Here I am again (I’m not always online.....)

      Well, for the end, I'm passing this; it seems a bit too complicated, don’t want to risk my phone.

      As for launchers, I’ve seen that they are used to modify the appearance of my phone, which is great since I don’t have one, at least not one I’ve downloaded from the Play Store.