No more browser: no more internet access
Solved
-
Hello everyone!
I’m posting this message like a bottle in the sea because, since this morning, I can’t access the internet at all!
When I turned on my PC (Windows 8) this morning, I wanted to go online (via Chrome) but nothing would open.
After searching a bit on the net, I eventually uninstalled it via CCleaner.
However, since then, I no longer have any internet browser.
I had uninstalled Internet Explorer and, of course, I can’t manage to reinstall it.
I don’t know what to do anymore!
Thanks in advance for your responses.
I’m posting this message like a bottle in the sea because, since this morning, I can’t access the internet at all!
When I turned on my PC (Windows 8) this morning, I wanted to go online (via Chrome) but nothing would open.
After searching a bit on the net, I eventually uninstalled it via CCleaner.
However, since then, I no longer have any internet browser.
I had uninstalled Internet Explorer and, of course, I can’t manage to reinstall it.
I don’t know what to do anymore!
Thanks in advance for your responses.
1 answer
-
Hello! Try this:
1 Press the Windows + E key combination
2 Enter the address "www.google.com" in the bar at the top where it says computer or pc.
3 Press enter
and give me the next steps.
--
VicelGroup-
-
@flyfarawayIf you type in the search bar, you're sure to get no response. I said the longest bar to the left of the search bar in Windows Explorer.
If you still get nothing, download another browser from another machine. -
@gsa117But how can I download that from another computer and then transfer it to another one? How can I save it elsewhere? Through a USB key?
-
@flyfarawayThe link for Firefox https://www.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/new/
Google Chrome https://www.commentcamarche.net/telecharger/web-internet/1905-faille-google-chrome-un-correctif-a-installer-d-urgence/
PS: Download it from another machine, then bring it to your machine via USB stick or another means. Ensure you are connected to the internet, run the downloaded file, and let the download continue until the end of the complete installation procedure. -
-