Magasin Smart TV TCL
Solved
Hello,
I recently bought a TCL Smart TV, and what I don't understand is the version of Android available; it says Android 4.0+, but the store available is not the usual store; it's a very limited store with a maximum of twenty applications. After putting an APK file from the Google Play Store on a USB drive, I realized that the TV doesn't have an app to read and install APKs.
My question is as follows: what format can TVs read to install either an APK installer or applications with a different extension, and is it possible to install another ROM, meaning a version of Android that could read APKs?
Thank you in advance.
I recently bought a TCL Smart TV, and what I don't understand is the version of Android available; it says Android 4.0+, but the store available is not the usual store; it's a very limited store with a maximum of twenty applications. After putting an APK file from the Google Play Store on a USB drive, I realized that the TV doesn't have an app to read and install APKs.
My question is as follows: what format can TVs read to install either an APK installer or applications with a different extension, and is it possible to install another ROM, meaning a version of Android that could read APKs?
Thank you in advance.
2 answers
-
Using ES File Explorer is the only solution for the TCL smart TV.
Good luck!-
see this link
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/q-smart-tv-android-tcl-55-4k-ultra-how-to-root.3022172/
thank you -
-
@AyariDid you find a solution to install apps on your TV because I'm in the same situation, thank you.
-
@EagleeeInstalled... file commander... And use the apks
-
@FonzyHow
-