[PSP] DNS Problem

Problem psp
Here I can’t browse the internet or play online with my PSP. I previously had an issue with an IP swap, but I resolved it.
Now that everything is in order, there’s a problem with the DNS server.
What should I do?
Thank you in advanceConfiguration: Mac OS X Mozilla 1.7.12

28 answers

  1. Guillaume,

    It's a sign you need to stop playing on the PlayStation.

    Joking aside

    Your machine runs on OS X

    Take the sheet that your internet provider sent you with all the connection information

    Go to the system preferences of OS X

    Select network

    Select Ethernet

    Then follow your provider's instructions based on the type of connection PPPoa, PPPoe, static IP, etc.

    In TCP/IP select configure IPv4 manually 192.168.1.2

    Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0

    Router: 192.168.1.1 (this address corresponds to the address of the Livebox which acts as the router)

    (In the DNS server box, you need to fill in the primary and secondary DNS of the provider if TCP/IP is set to manual.

    If everything is correct, you should be able to connect to the internet, launch your browser or check for Apple software updates

    That's all for now since your information is too vague

    Your info "I don't use any WLAN security settings
    Configuration of the address:
    _Personalized
    IP address:
    _Manual
    Proxy server:
    _Do not use

    I'm using a Livebox" what are the settings for the Livebox or for the computer

    Pascalou1
    14
    1. In the absence of answers, perhaps by posting the link to a similar problem we might get some attention: http://www.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-23452705-echec-de-la-resolution-dns
      0
      1. just try to change homebrew or download one... the "windows xp" one works with all firmware...
        0
        1. You can browse the internet on your PSP.
          0
          1. To find the IP and DNS
            you go to run, type CMD
            then = ipconfig/all
            and there you go, normally you have the IP and DNS
            for the DNS on your PSP you put the same everywhere.
            0
            1. But what is a default router!!!!????

              I DON'T GET IIIIIIIIIIII
              0
              1. I tried everything... it doesn't work, it's always the same server not found error and blablabalabalabalabla.
                0
                1. To find your IP address and your DNS,
                  go to the start menu, in run type "cmd"
                  it will open a black window and then type "ipconfig"
                  this will give you your IP address along with your default router, then type "ipconfig/all"
                  and it will provide you your "DNS" server
                  the primary DNS server is the same as the secondary.
                  1
                  1. Salut, j'ai fait ce que tu as dit
                    j'ai rentré les mêmes numéros qui étaient écrits sur la page noire
                    et j'ai le même message d'erreur.
                    0
                2. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
                  0
                  1. Le bouton AOSS (AWG Wireless Setup Service) est un bouton utilisé sur certains routeurs sans fil et appareils qui permet de configurer facilement une connexion réseau sans avoir à entrer manuellement un mot de passe. En appuyant sur ce bouton, l'appareil s'authentifie automatiquement sur le réseau sans fil compatible.
                    0
                    1. Il faut avoir un routeur spécial pour la PSP et quand tu appuies sur le bouton AOSS, ça te connecte, ça marche à perfection, je l'ai déjà essayé.
                      0
                  2. Have you tried entering the MAC address of the PSP?
                    Otherwise, go to the internet address written on the back of the modem, and that’s where you can enter the address of the PSP.
                    0
                    1. Re bonsoir, j'ai désormais un nouveau message où il me met

                      "This system must be registered with the PStm system
                      for more information please consult the online user manual of the ps3tm system"

                      What should I do?
                      0
                      1. Good evening, I have the same issue, either I have a problem with DNS or now I have another message from my PSP that says "A connection error has occurred, the time to connect to the PS3™ system has elapsed." What exactly does this PS3™ system correspond to and how can I access the internet with my PSP?
                        I have a Windows XP SP3 PC with a telephone modem from Cluc Internet. I have set the IP address to automatic and the DNS as well.

                        I don't know what to do anymore, if someone could help me I would be extremely grateful.
                        0
                        1. look in the settings, the power supply (wlam) is active, disable it.
                          0
                          1. I have internet on my PS3 but I can't connect to the web.
                            0
                            1. Me too, I have the same problem. Is there anyone strong on this forum?
                              0
                              1. Hello, I have an internet connection problem with my PSP (PlayStation Portable). My connection is Neuf Wifi and my settings are:

                                - Connection name Neuf Wifi
                                - SSID
                                - Security none
                                - Automatic IP address
                                - Automatic subnet mask
                                - Automatic default router
                                - Automatic primary DNS
                                - Automatic secondary DNS
                                - Do not use proxy server
                                - Internet browser do not start

                                And it shows me:

                                Failed to communicate with the
                                server.
                                An error has occurred.
                                (80410410)

                                It's very important, please help me!!!
                                2
                                1. Une erreur DNS est survenue (8041040F) sur ma PSP lorsque j'essaie de faire un test de connexion. Répondez-moi vite s'il vous plaît, je n'y arrive pas.
                                  0
                                2. I have the same error message as you, I don't know what to do either.
                                  If you find the solution, let me know.
                                  0
                                3. You need to check the MAC address located on the back of your modem

                                  you need to have security, the key
                                  the PSP asks you for the WAP key

                                  this is on your modem (e.g., Livebox ...) and corresponds to the WiFi code (WPA-PSK)

                                  there you go, sorry if I answered incorrectly

                                  thank you
                                  0
                                4. Salut, je comprends que c'est frustrant. Amuse-toi bien à ta soirée sous la tente, même sans Internet ! À plus !
                                  0
                              2. Moderator
                                Good evening,

                                Everyone starts somewhere... including when dealing with a problem they believe they don't understand.

                                However, to receive effective help, it is important to explain what is happening precisely:
                                - exact model of the computer (Apple menu > About This Mac > More Info)
                                - exact version of the system (10.2.3 or 10.5.2 or... Apple menu > About This Mac)
                                - application and operation when the problem occurs
                                - did it work before or has it never worked
                                - etc.

                                Regards.
                                3
                                1. Good evening, is there anyone on this forum who can help me

                                  I have a Neuf Box modem with a Wi-Fi router and a PSP
                                  with all of this, I would like to have internet on my PSP. I've tried a lot of things but either my PSP gives me DNS error 8041040F or the IP address timeout has expired

                                  I really don't know what to do

                                  Thank you for helping me
                                  0
                                2. @Fil-ipSalut, flip me too I have the same nine, I will help you because I managed to get internet for the primary DNS, you put: 80.10.246.2 and for the secondary DNS: 80.10.246.129

                                  I hope that I can help you, thank you for responding @++++++++ good luck
                                  0
                                3. @dragonballzI'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
                                  0
                                4. <h> <dragonballz> étape par étape <svp /> !</dragonballz> </h>
                                  0
                              3. Hello, I have watched and followed your discussion and I will explain what is happening to me too

                                I also have a DNS problem but I don't know what to do.
                                I don't understand anything about your jargon, but can you help me please
                                Thank you in advance

                                Alexandre
                                0
                                1. Hello, you wanted help. I'm going to ask you for that. You need to set the primary DNS to 80.10.246.2 and the secondary DNS to 80.10.246.129.

                                  That's all, but if it doesn't work, it's very strange because it worked for me. Okay, see you!
                                  0
                                2. @dragonballzSalut, c'est pour le problème DNS ou c'est pour une autre raison ?
                                  0
                                3. @dragonballzHi, I entered the numbers you said and it's not working for me???
                                  I still get the message communication failure with the server, a DNS error occurred (80441040f).
                                  0
                                4. Alexandre, you want me to tell you, I agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D =D=D
                                  0
                                5. It's what you have a modem (e.g. Livebox; or Neufbox; etc.)
                                  0
                              4. Me, everything is cool, my PSP is perfect except that I'm looking for software for my PSP and RSS feeds. Come on, let's move forward!
                                -1
                                • 1
                                • 2