Marvell miniport driver

Hello everyone,

I have a desktop that I use very rarely because I have a personal laptop. A few family members have complained about its slowness, so I decided to remove several programs. Unfortunately, I removed "Marvell mini port driver" thinking it was a game because of the name "Marvell." After searching on forums, I found that it enables communication between all network programs and hardware. We no longer have internet on this computer. So I’m wondering how to reinstall this program given that I have no connection.

I did consider burning the software from my personal computer to then reinstall it, but I’m wondering if there aren’t better solutions. If anyone could help me, I would be very grateful.

Hoping for a favorable response from one of you.

Good evening :)

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    What is the brand and the exact model number of the PC?
    Under which operating system and in 32 or 64 bits?

    --
    Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst
    0