Window c\windows\system32\cmd.exe
Solved
Hello,
I am new to your forum and I'm experiencing exactly the same issue that you were able to resolve in this post:
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-30199712-fenetre-c-windows-system32-cmd-exe
I have an old PC running XP on which Google Chrome was recently installed.
Following your first recommendation from the above post step by step, I installed and ran Otl.exe. I now have 2 great reports as you mentioned.
But that’s where my (very limited) computer knowledge ends.
I don't know if I’m allowed to directly post the links to these reports on this forum or if it’s better to wait for your go-ahead.
If someone more skilled than me in IT could spare a moment to advise me, that would be super nice.
Thank you very much in advance.
Have a great day.
Sylvain
Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 38.0.2125.111
I am new to your forum and I'm experiencing exactly the same issue that you were able to resolve in this post:
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-30199712-fenetre-c-windows-system32-cmd-exe
I have an old PC running XP on which Google Chrome was recently installed.
Following your first recommendation from the above post step by step, I installed and ran Otl.exe. I now have 2 great reports as you mentioned.
But that’s where my (very limited) computer knowledge ends.
I don't know if I’m allowed to directly post the links to these reports on this forum or if it’s better to wait for your go-ahead.
If someone more skilled than me in IT could spare a moment to advise me, that would be super nice.
Thank you very much in advance.
Have a great day.
Sylvain
Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 38.0.2125.111