SSL issue on Opera
Hello,
I’m writing to report a problem that has been going on for several weeks now and is only getting worse: the issue of Internet pages being blocked because of SSL certificates. It started with Twitter, then it was DeviantArt, Tumblr, and now Hotmail has also been affected, and now several Opera sites are even blocked. In short, the more time passes, the worse it gets, and more and more sites become inaccessible.
It’s been a while since I’ve been looking for a solution to this problem. I tried to fix it with that Windows clock synchronization thing (even though there wasn’t a date/time issue), but nothing changed. Unfortunately, no matter where I go, I get the same response: you need to change the time.
So, I’m asking you, do you have another solution?
This happens on all my browsers: Opera, Google Chrome... if you could help me I’d be grateful.
I’m writing to report a problem that has been going on for several weeks now and is only getting worse: the issue of Internet pages being blocked because of SSL certificates. It started with Twitter, then it was DeviantArt, Tumblr, and now Hotmail has also been affected, and now several Opera sites are even blocked. In short, the more time passes, the worse it gets, and more and more sites become inaccessible.
It’s been a while since I’ve been looking for a solution to this problem. I tried to fix it with that Windows clock synchronization thing (even though there wasn’t a date/time issue), but nothing changed. Unfortunately, no matter where I go, I get the same response: you need to change the time.
So, I’m asking you, do you have another solution?
This happens on all my browsers: Opera, Google Chrome... if you could help me I’d be grateful.
10 answers
-
ModeratorYou can:
- install Firefox and see how it goes.
- Does Windows Update work? (Control Panel / Windows Update and you do a search).
Like the angel you are, you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,
Your eyes they penetrate me,
(Your answer's always 'maybe')
That's when I got up and left-
-
Moderator
Export your bookmarks: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/96816?hl=en
Uninstall Google Chrome.
Do a file search for the word Chrome: https://www.commentcamarche.net/faq/10217-windows-vista-et-superieurs-recherche-de-fichiers
Delete everything found.
Reinstall Google Chrome. -
-
-
-