Code snippet for PowerPoint

Solved
Hello,
I would need a piece of VBA code that would allow me to switch to a hidden slide.
For example: I'm on slide 1, I click a button, and I go to slide 4, which is hidden.
Thank you in advance for your responses.
Have a nice day.

--
V. Komarov

3 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello,

    This is indeed the right line of code, the problem is the permissions to run the macros. Moreover, they will not run in a simple viewer.

    Do it this way instead:
    'insert / shapes / action buttons / custom action button'
    then:
    and choose your slide.

    Eric

    P.S: save as pptx
    By trying continuously, we eventually succeed.
    So the more it fails, the more chances we have that it works. (Shadok's motto)
    In addition to the thank you (yes, it’s done!), remember to mark it as solved. Thank you
    1
    1. Thank you very much, it works.
      Have a good evening!
      0
    2. Contributor
      Okay, I'm marking it as resolved for you (at the top near your title, for next time)
      Eric
      0