Delete ProgramData

Hello everyone,

Today, I decided to clean my 1TB Hard Drive because I only had about 400MB left. While searching through all my folders, I managed to free up around a hundred GB, great! But where do the other 900GB come from? So I activated the display of hidden folders and I see a folder named ProgramData, I right-click > Properties, and I realize that the size of this folder is huge: 698GB! :o So a good part of my 900GB occupied (the others are my games, Windows folder, a few photos...)

I would like to know what I can delete in this folder, because I believe that a lot of things in this folder are necessary for the proper functioning of the computer.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

16 answers

  1. Security Contributor
    Yes, normal

    --
    If there is a problem, there is always a solution
    Don't forget to mark your topic as resolved
    0