Unable to create a google account
Hello,
my husband just bought a Samsung Galaxy Trend and in order to download apps, we need to create a Google account. I created a Gmail address and I'm being asked to check the verification email; when I click on it, I’m prompted for my address and password, and then I get a message saying the username or password is incorrect, even though I’m entering the correct address and password. What should I do? Thank you
I already have a Google account and on a forum, they say you can create a Google account on the computer and it works on the phone, but how do I create a second Google account since I already have one? I want to create one for my husband. It's a bit too complicated for me.
my husband just bought a Samsung Galaxy Trend and in order to download apps, we need to create a Google account. I created a Gmail address and I'm being asked to check the verification email; when I click on it, I’m prompted for my address and password, and then I get a message saying the username or password is incorrect, even though I’m entering the correct address and password. What should I do? Thank you
I already have a Google account and on a forum, they say you can create a Google account on the computer and it works on the phone, but how do I create a second Google account since I already have one? I want to create one for my husband. It's a bit too complicated for me.