USB headset on TV
Hello,
I want to connect my USB headset (Corsair Vengeance) to my Sony Bravia TV, which only has a mini-jack audio output. I have already tried using a USB female to mini-jack male adapter, but it doesn't work. Could you please help me? Thank you all for your suggestions.
I want to connect my USB headset (Corsair Vengeance) to my Sony Bravia TV, which only has a mini-jack audio output. I have already tried using a USB female to mini-jack male adapter, but it doesn't work. Could you please help me? Thank you all for your suggestions.
2 answers
-
Hello, thank you for the response even if I don't agree with it. So according to you, the only way would be to buy a second headset with a mini jack output.
-
There are several USB to Jack adapters but they are all for connecting MP3 players, and I couldn't find any information on an adapter for headphones.
I don't see how you could directly connect these headphones to your TV; the only setup (but it's juggling) would be to plug your headphones into a laptop where you would stream the TV and mute the sound on the TV......................
It's not the simplest solution................
-