Problème HDMI PS3 écran vert / violet

Hello

I have a problem when I want to switch to HDMI. I press the power button for 5 seconds. It detects my HDMI and I click yes, then I go to the HDMI channel, but the screen turns completely pink or green :(

P.S.: This happened when I unplugged my HDMI cable.

Is it the HDMI port or the HDMI cable that is defective?

Thank you in advance for your possible response ;)

3 answers

  1. you say you see nothing

    when the resolution is purple pink and everything
    but we can still see what's written

    do you really see nothing

    A crowded elevator will always feel different for a little person
    2
    1. I can't even see what's written, everything is pink or green.
      0
    2. Ok, so it could come from a cable that isn't making contact
      so if you have another cable, try that

      otherwise it might be the TV socket or the PS3
      0
    3. Okay, it's very nice of you to have replied, I'll see you tomorrow ;)
      0
    4. Great, it's the PS3 power connector -_-

      Do you know how to fix it?
      0
    5. Ouch, that's a mess
      Personally, I would have it done by someone with at least some knowledge

      How did you actually find out, and not just from the TV, for example?
      0
  2. You need to press and hold the power button for a long time (about ten seconds while the HDMI cable is connected) and the PS3 will ask if you want to use the HDMI cable, you select yes and the image will be clear ;) (I had the same problem).
    0
    1. it's that the resolution is not right
      your TV is not full HD

      try again and uncheck 1080p

      A crowded elevator will always feel different for a midget
      0
      1. Thank you for this quick response

        but to check 1080p you need to be connected with an HDMI cable, but I have no detection ;(
        0
      2. You need to know what you're saying; you're contradicting yourself.

        I have a problem when I want to switch to HDMI. I press the power button for 5 seconds. It detects my HDMI, I press yes, and I go to the HDMI channel.

        It is detected, so

        then you have automatic and manual, I believe.
        You select manual and check 720p and 1080i.
        0
      3. yes ok but when I go HDMI everything is pink or green so it's impossible to see manual or automatic :(
        0
      4. I think it's my cable because it's a bit broken ;(
        0