Emule "pending"

Solved
Hello,
I just installed eMule and I’m completely stuck.
I’m connected to a server but the music I want to download always shows the status “Waiting.” The connection isn’t perfect (small yellow arrows on the globe at the bottom) and I can’t seem to change that. I have a WIFI connection with WINDOWS XP SP2, I’ve disabled the firewall and it doesn’t change anything. As for router issues, I admit I don’t understand anything about them.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

8 answers

  1. Please respond, please!! I have the same problem
    9
    1. Sorry to bring up an old topic again, but I have at least some answers for the yellow arrows. You need to keep the firewall open and open port 4662 TCP, 4665 UDP, and 44974 UDP; that should resolve the arrow issue.

      Moreover, eMule isn’t just for piracy; it can be used for legal purposes.
      0
      1. and if the music would be without copyright??? still illegal?
        0
        1. aaahhhhhhhhhh that doesn't help me at all
          2
          1. we must wait
            patience has its limits that the limit ignores
            2
            1. I advise you to go buy your music instead of downloading it; you’ll ask yourself fewer stupid questions.
              1
              1. this is what we will do when prices go down and it will be more of a scam
                0
              2. Shut up and tell us the answer where people... I’m stunned/an astonished...
                0
              3. I have the same problem, and if someone could answer us instead of talking about spelling mistakes or illegal downloads, the problems would be solved more quickly!!!
                0
              4. We just have to wait!
                0
              5. Yes! I wait, how many times has it been done already, 1 day?
                0
            2. the same problem as well!!! 3/4 of my files are marked as pending, only 2 are receiving out of 10, and at a very slow speed as well. please help me. It seems many of us have this problem.
              Please HELP!
              3
              1. Hi.
                As we assume you are using Emule to download works protected by copyright, we choose prudence regarding the site’s charter. We do not assist with piracy.

                no help for Emule here


                --
                *** Tough info! ***
                *** Helping you, a pleasure that must remain ***
                0