Ratiomaster for Mac!

Closed
Hello,

I would like to have the link to get Ratiomaster on mac!
Please

Configuration: Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) / Firefox 17.0

1 answer

  1. Contributor
    Hello,

    Ratiomaster (?)
    > http://ratiomaster.net/

    --
    "In the best, it is difficult to do better; but, in the worst, it is always easy to do worse." [Curnonsky]
    3
    1. on Mac !!!!
      1
    2. Contributor
      No need to get angry...

      In the link I gave you:
      "Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X and Unix version:
      Download program here
      Mirror download
      For the program to work correctly you need Mono 2.6.3"
      -1
    3. Yeah, but there's a link to a .exe file!
      0
    4. Contributor
      It's normal... you need to install Mono first to run the .exe
      It's also mentioned.
      0
    5. Thank you! I'm going to test it!
      So, why does everyone say it doesn't exist on Mac?
      0