Enable USB on Sharp TV

Hello,
On my LG TV, there are some settings to activate the USB and be able to read multimedia files. Does anyone know if this exists on the Sharp LC-42DH77E?

Configuration: iPad / Safari 7534.48.3

6 answers

  1. find in 5 seconds on the net with the references you provided ...

    --
    The chair/key interface is the most difficult to configure.
    2
    1. I found them in 2 minutes for LG, but for Sharp G I couldn’t find anything. Do you have a link to share with me?
      0
  2. USB PORT => READING MP3 AUDIO FILES AND JPEG PHOTOS
    2
    1. Chachou

      it's impossible
      this equipment is not capable of reading MPEG 2
      DIVX AVI impossible
      it's stated in the technical documentation
      if you want it, send me your email
      0
      1. Click on the first link and oh miracle! The complete description!

        --
        The chair/keyboard interface is the most difficult to configure.
        0
        1. Yeah, thanks, but it doesn't really help me much. I see only sales or review sites for this model, but I haven't found anything about the manipulations that would make the videos work via USB.
          1