TV Sharp in hotel mode: Unlock ???
Solved
Hello,
A friend gave me his Sharp TV because he invested in a larger model. However, I can't get it to work, and he no longer has the manual. In fact, I can't access the menu to set up the channels; apparently, it's in hotel mode... what does that mean?
Can someone please help me? Is the answer to my question in the manual? If so, does anyone have a manual they can share with me?????
I want to give this TV to my son, but if it doesn't work!!!!
Thank you very much for your answers, I'm counting on you.....
A friend gave me his Sharp TV because he invested in a larger model. However, I can't get it to work, and he no longer has the manual. In fact, I can't access the menu to set up the channels; apparently, it's in hotel mode... what does that mean?
Can someone please help me? Is the answer to my question in the manual? If so, does anyone have a manual they can share with me?????
I want to give this TV to my son, but if it doesn't work!!!!
Thank you very much for your answers, I'm counting on you.....
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
10 answers
-
Salut, j'ai vu qu'un internaute avait réussi à débloquer sa télé Sharp du mode hôtel, est-ce qu'on pourrait m'aider aussi s'il vous plaît ? Merci d'avance.
-
-
@lariYes, I have problems. How to solve the problem?
-