Can we program/games without a cable?
Solved
Hello!
I can't find my cable and I would like to know if it's possible to explain to me how I could install games and programs (I don't know how to space each word) without a cable. Also, can we download software without the cable as well?
Thanks!
I can't find my cable and I would like to know if it's possible to explain to me how I could install games and programs (I don't know how to space each word) without a cable. Also, can we download software without the cable as well?
Thanks!
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 1.0.7
47 answers
-
To create a program on the Ti-82, you need to go to the programs menu [prgm]. Since you haven't created one yet, you need to create a new one (using the right arrow, go to "NOUV" and click [enter]) and you can then choose its name. You will find this program by clicking on [prgm]; it's simple: you execute it in EXEC and edit it in EDIT. Be careful, you don't have to save anything; when you exit ([2nd] [quit]) or when you turn off the calculator, your program saves automatically.
The language of the "Texas Instrument" calculators is called Ti-basic. If you want to see what the source code you need to type looks like, check out this site for example: http://carrez.christophe.free.fr/spip.php?rubrique19.
To recognize the functions of the calculator from what you need to type, it's simple: you can only enter uppercase letters (except for the Ti-89 and Voyage 200). So if there are lowercase letters, it is a function. Also, if you cannot find a function in the menus, I recommend the catalog ([2nd] [catalog]).
For your information, the programs on the site I suggested are made for the Ti-83+ but they work on all "Texas Instrument" calculators (except for Ti-89 and Voyage 200).
Note that for the Ti-82 stats.fr, a certain number of functions have been translated into French: the function that clears the screen "ClrHome" becomes "EffEcr".
PS: if you have questions about the programs on the site http://carrez.christophe.free.fr/spip.php?rubrique19, post them on this site; I will respond more quickly, and it will be easier since your posts will be on the same page as the source of the programs.-
Je voudrais savoir comment réaliser cette ligne lors de la création d'un programme sur une TI-82 Stats.fr, car je ne trouve pas (fPart et [différent de] dans ma calculatrice. J'ai vu qu'il y avait des changements par rapport à la TI-82 comme par exemple "ClrHome" devient "EffEcr".
Si (fPart (A) [différent de] 0 ou abs (A) [différent de] A)
Merci de vos réponses -
Hi, apparently you know more than I do about the topic. I wanted to know if you could help me a bit. So, I have a TI-82 Stat, I downloaded TI Graph Link, and I've already downloaded programs, but the problem is that I don't know what to do with them. I would like to copy programs by hand, but I don't know what to copy.
Thanks in advance for your help. -
@martialActually, I found a pretty good site: http://tout82.free.fr/
But when I download a program to type manually, I only find the instructions for the TI-82 and not the Stats.fr. However, the functions are not the same, so I'm having some trouble figuring things out.
-
-
I would like to know if there are binary and algorithmic codes for the TI 82 Plus calculator.
-
Je voudrais savoir s'il y a des codes binaires, algorithmiques pour la calculatrice Ti 82 plus.
-
very good site for TI calculator programs all calculations are detailed :) I recommend it
http://progcalc.freeheberg.com/ -
To space the words, you need to type "alpha" followed by "0".
-
Yes, it's very hard but yes, it's possible.
-
Hello, I don't have a cable for my calculator so I want to type the program directly into the calculator but I don't understand anything =D
Like, I can't find the " on the calculator =/
Could someone explain it to me via MSN charly_love-crizze@live.fr
Thanks =) -
yes we can. it's very easy, you just need to enter 1.1223 and then you enter your program after.
-
Hello, can someone take my MSN crazy_max007@hotmail.fr to give me advice on wireless programming? Thank you.
-
Yeah, that's good thanks for the info :-)
-
To test or see the programming of a game, start by downloading Virtual TI
then download them from this site: http://tionline.free.fr
(you should normally find Virtual TI there)
it works for TI 82, 83, and 83+. -
Hello, I have a TI-84 Plus Silver Edition and I can't find the MIN and MAX commands as well as the RANDINT command. Could you please help me?
-
Does anyone have what to type on the calculator?
-
Hello, I have a PacMan game, but it shows a function "StorePic" that I don't have on my calculator... Does anyone know the equivalent?
-
Bonjour, je voudrais savoir comment mettre Tetris sur une calculatrice Texas Instruments TI-82 STATS ou sur une Casio Graph 65 s'il vous plaît. Je ne sais rien de la programmation donc si vous connaissez un site ou un livre où tout est expliqué, répondez à masson74@hotmail.fr.
-
Hi!
I have a ti82 and I don’t have a cable! So I enter all my programs by hand! It’s way too long! I’d like to know if there’s any software or way to type everything on the computer first and then send it to my calculator, and all without a cable!!! If there are no options, would you have a solution with a cable (I’ll try to find one)!
Please respond quickly! Too many programs to enter. -
Can someone tell me what to type for the game Snake? Thanks
Please reply quickly. -
HI, I would like to have games on my calculator, but since I don't have a cable, I want to type them in by hand, so if you have websites or game codes, could you share them with me?
Thank you in advance! See you! -
Good evening
there’s no need to overclock the calculator to calculate the roots of a second-degree equation...
also, I'm not sure it's possible to overclock a calculator...
--
Lapinkiller, student in BTS IRIS (computer science and networks...)
"The end of the world is not for tomorrow, it arrived yesterday" (Lapinkiller)-
Hello, I recommend you visit this website which I think is very well done: they explain everything to you: http://tionline.free.fr/
-
-
Hello, I would like to know precisely what overclocking is for; I know the risks, but what I really want to know is:
1) Is it necessary to overclock your calculator to add math programs such as "tangent at a point," "calculating the roots of a second-degree equation," "converter from polar coordinates to Cartesian coordinates," or is this unrelated to these programs: all the interesting programs in science?
and 2) I have written down the entire written process by hand in [prmg](the code), but what should I do next? What needs to be done after typing it into a program for the code to serve a purpose other than just taking up space for nothing? Thank you in advance! Please try to be as clear as possible in your explanation, and thanks again!!
PS: I repeat the first question: Does overclocking have anything to do with these programs or not at all?
- 1
- 2
- 3
Next