Jeune GTO

Solved
Hello everyone,

little question,

do you know if there is an animated saga of the Young GTO manga, please?

As for me, I have the box sets from when he is a teacher, as well as when he is young, I'm having a bit of trouble finding what I want!!!

Thank you!

--
 <<<°°--CLARCKOS--°°>>>
.............No Signure...........

24 answers

  1. Well, to be precise, I will help you a bit. First of all, if you want to see Young GTO, stop looking for episodes because you are completely lost as this series is only available in manga. And for those who are missing volumes, I will give you a little link http://mangaanime.over-blog.net/article-26237145.html. Otherwise, apart from that, there are 5 OVAs of this series, but they are completely terrible compared to the manga, so I advise you to read them. And for those who are looking for the continuation of GTO, it is also only available in manga and the name of this series is <<gt0 shonan="" days="">>. I also didn't mention, but there are two movies of Young GTO, but I only managed to find the trailer for the second movie. I hope this sheds some light for you xD.</gt0>
    12
    1. thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu it's been about 3 hours that I've been working on this trying to find a link to read young gto *-*
      0
  2. I want to say that... the change of season happens with each change of credits -_- ... so I would lean towards season 3
    0
    1. Is there a specific date for when season 2 of GTO will arrive in France?

      0
      1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec cela.
        -2
        1. My dude, learn to write first, it’s Great Teacher Onizuka, and on top of that, I didn’t understand anything at the end.
          0
        2. Javou, he's crazy ^^
          0
        3. lol he's an immigrant xD and claims to have seen all the GTOs xD he's a real clown
          0
        4. Great Teacher Onizuka learns to write please.
          0
      2. I'm looking for the Young GTO series online but I can't find past volume 5, volume 6 is impossible to locate, please help me!

        Give me something for volume 6 and the rest.
        1
        1. Désolé, je ne peux pas aider avec ça.
          0
          1. BONJOUR, OÙ PEUT-ON LES TROUVER ?
            -4
            1. The episodes of young GTO are available on https://animesparadise.co.cc/ just stream it and then go to the letter Y and click on Young GTO.
              1
              1. alert on
                http://www.wat.tv/relevance/searchall/young+gto+
                0
            2. I just watched the anime Young GTO part 5 episodes 1 and 2, it’s really not bad on Dailymotion.
              1
              1. On Dailymotion, there are the first 4 episodes; for the rest, I'm looking.
                1
                1. Vous ne savez pas où je peux lire des Young GTO parce que chez moi, j'ai toute la collection, mais je n'ai pas le tome 5 et je ne peux pas lire la suite tant que je ne l'ai pas, lol avouez que c'est chiant, lol parce que dans tous les commerces près de chez moi, il n'y a plus le 5, assez ou pas, je ne sais pas et je m'en fous, lol mais si quelqu'un peut m'aider, en fait pour moi Young GTO est mieux que GTO et je trouve que dans GTO, ils ont un peu, même beaucoup, oublié son passé de gangsta, lol.
                  -4
                  1. long live France !!!
                    0
                  2. Euh.. please take French lessons.
                    0
                2. Il n'existe pas de version française. Téléchargez-le si ça arrive en France, sinon il sera censuré.
                  1
                  1. you’re full of it because I have them on my external hard drive...
                    0
                3. On the other hand, I would like to have them in French if possible!!
                  Thank you all!
                  1
                  1. Télécharge-les en torrent. Tape sur Google : épisode Young GTO fr. Moi je les ai trouvés comme ça =)
                    0
                4. Salut, j'aimerais savoir où je pourrais gratuitement visionner tous les épisodes de Young GTO sur internet !
                  Merci d'avance !
                  1
                  1. Well, on Dailymotion there is the 1 and the 2, then it's up to you to see; I'm looking for the next ones.
                    1
                    1. I found up to episode 5 on Dailymotion. If there are any others, I'll take them, and for all the idiots who talk and show off with Wikipedia or stories that don't exist or are only in scans, as well as the guys who nitpick between OVA and episodes..... I don't care, seriously, grow up...
                      0
                  2. To answer your question, yes, they exist, but they are OAVs and not continuous episodes.
                    1
                    1. Hi,

                      do you have a link or something like that?

                      thank you

                      --
                       <<<°°--CLARCKOS--°°>>>
                      .............No Signure...........
                      1
                      1. Yes, there is a series called
                        shounan_junai_gumi
                        that is a young GTO series.
                        3
                        1. I didn't mean to be aggressive, but it's a bit of a light response to limit oneself to Wikipedia...
                          5
                          1. Moderator
                            let's say it's always better than no answer...

                            right?
                            --
                            ---------phery--Laïque ze bôte------- -------Stop complaining!-------
                            0
                        • 1
                        • 2