Disque dur mobile HD-337-U2c / disque dur externe

Hello, I bought myself an external hard drive from a computer flea market, a MobileDisk brand, model No. HD-337-U2C, unfortunately without an installation drivers disc. The guy told me it was available on T.L.D.com, but I keep looking and only find forums without solutions!
Does anyone have a solution to propose?? I can't even find a link to the brand's website!
I'm waiting for your responses eagerly, without being in a hurry, it’s been 20 days that I’ve been struggling!!!
--
Best regards, sincerely....**phildevill**
Configuration: xp home sp2 <br> <br>AMD Athlon XP, 1666 MHz (12.5 x 133) 2000+ <br> <br>MSI KM2M Combo (MS-6738) (3 PCI, 1 AGP, 2 SDR DIMM, 2 DDR DIMM, Audio, Video) <br> <br>System memory 992 MB (DDR SDRAM) <br> <br> <br>S3 Graphics ProSavageDDR (32 MB) <br> <br>Maxtor 6Y120P0 (120 GB, 7200 RPM, Ultra-ATA/133) <br> <br> <br>

26 answers

  1. I also need to reinstall the driver. But on this link, there is only a Windows 98 version. How can I use the hard drive with Windows XP?
    I look forward to your replies. Thank you.
    10
    1. Hello, I bought myself an external hard drive from the brand MobileDisk, model No. HD-337-U2C, at a computer flea market, unfortunately without an installation driver disk, but I've been searching and only finding forums without solutions!!!
      Does anyone have a solution to propose?? I can't even find a link to the brand's website!!
      0
    2. Hello, I would need the Mobile disk HD-337-U2C manual.
      I lost the manual and it is flashing.
      Thank you.
      0
    3. @bouboucheHello, I have the same issue and now I can't find the power supply anymore. Could you give me the sector information: 12 volts and amperage?

      Infinite gratitude.
      0
  2. Hello
    Do you know what type of connection cable is needed between the PC and the HD 337 UC2
    thank you in advance
    kind regards
    jcj
    0
    1. TRY CALLING LDLC LYON, THEY ARE THE INSTALLERS OF THIS EQUIPMENT. SEE YOU +++
      0
      1. Error!
        My bad!
        On the LDLC website, you can find 3.5 inch hard drive enclosures in the parts section.

        WARNING: (choose ide or sata according to your hard drive)

        https://www.ldlc.com

        See you later!
        J.J.K.
        0
        1. Hello,
          Let me tell you right away that you won't be able
          to make this device work on either Vista or Windows 7.
          Drivers were provided for Windows 98-SE, while
          XP accepts it with its own drivers included in that OS.
          As explained here.
          http://www.qtec.info/service/support/drivers.htm.1790.html

          So for just about €20 + shipping, you'll find
          what you need here with a 3-year warranty! (this store
          is reliable and delivers very quickly, in less than 5 days!)

          http://www.ldlc.com/162.html

          (peripherals section)

          Sorry, but I hope you didn't pay too much for this relic...
          I'm here for any further information.
          See you soon!
          J.J.
          0
          1. Hello janjacq,

            Could you please send me the driver for the HP 337-U2C for Windows 7? (b.ca@laposte.net)

            Thank you very much.
            0
            1. Hello, sorry for the little off-topic.
              Can someone confirm if this is what is written on your transformer for this DDE:

              Model DVS-120A15FEU
              input 100-240V ~ 50-60Hz 0.7A
              output +12V -=-=- 1.5A (-)--Co--(+)

              Thank you =)
              0
              1. Excuse me Phifoa,

                I sent you an update in a previous email
                for Office XP... (if you have it, it’s not a big deal)
                Actually, to download the Windows XP Service Pack 3 update
                you need to click here!

                http://www.laboratoire-microsoft.org/news-27175-service-pack-3-xp.html

                My bad!
                See you later.
                (J.J.K. 29000 Quimper)
                0
                1. Hello Phifoa,

                  If you insist and you actually have a problem with drivers for your external HDD enclosure (which is possible), send me an email and I will send you the drivers from the CD ROM provided with the said enclosure in return.
                  (But as far as I'm concerned, I didn't need to use it; Windows XP recognized it right away).
                  Another piece of advice, to update yourself download the Service Pack 3 for Windows XP here.

                  https://www.zdnet.fr/telecharger/logiciel/microsoft-office-365-40098022s.htm

                  See you soon!

                  (J.J.K. - 29000 Quimper)
                  0
                  1. Hello,
                    could you please send me the driver needed for the "mobile disk HD-337-U2c / external HDD" for Windows XP at this email address: wessim2182@caramail.com
                    or let me know where I can download it directly.
                    Thank you in advance.
                    0
                2. Hello Phifioa,

                  The external drive you mentioned, I have had it for 3 years.
                  There isn't really a driver to make it work.
                  It is compatible with Windows 98 SE and XP.
                  Now you should know that it is available under
                  multiple brands and is manufactured by "SPEEZE international".
                  Here is the manufacturer's source for more
                  detailed information. You can find the model I just
                  bought there, and it is identical to the MobileDisk model HD-337-U2C.

                  http://www.speeze.com/main/enc_v2.asp?ProdID=456

                  Well, this time we can't go any further, this is the source of the product.
                  At least now you are informed.
                  See you soon.
                  (J.J.K. 29000 Quimper)
                  0
                  1. Hello Phifioa,

                    I have had the external drive you mentioned for 3 years
                    and there isn't really a driver to make it work.
                    It is compatible with Windows 98 SE and XP.
                    Now, it should be noted that it is released under
                    several brands and is manufactured by "SPEEZE international."
                    Here is the manufacturer's source for more
                    detailed information. You will also find the model I just
                    bought, and it is identical to the MobileDisk model HD-337-U2C.

                    http://www.speeze.com/main/enc_v2.asp?ProdID=456

                    Well, this time we can't go any further; that's the source of the product.
                    At least now you are informed.
                    See you soon.
                    (J.J.K. 29000 Quimper)
                    0
                    1. hello, I just went through the topic, I have a mobile disk hd-337-u2p, I downloaded from the site mentioned in the topic further on but, in the system, it tells me that master storage does not have a good driver and cannot work, I have win 98 on a backup pc, my laptop with vista just gave me some trouble (white bands, and then black screen, no more windows), however on the mobile disk I have all my documents for work. It was very well recognized by vista but with 98 it's problematic. If someone can help me, that would be great! Otherwise, it's unemployment for me... It will take me time to repair the laptop! Unless the malfunction requires computer repair. Again, another hit for between 50 and 100 euros!

                      thank you very much in advance.
                      0
                  2. A stabilized power supply at 12V 1.5A with the positive in the center can be found in small electronics stores near you. Expect to pay around thirty euros.
                    0
                    1. Hello
                      where can I find a 12V 1.5A power supply for this type of external hard drive?
                      0
                      1. Hello
                        I saw that you were asking where to find a power supply
                        have you found it, if so, please give me the address
                        thank you for your help
                        0
                      2. A cheap power supply to replace that of the HD-337-U2C.
                        And on top of that, it is adjustable from 3 to 12 volts and 2 amps (so there's some reserve)
                        At Pearl here for €19.90:
                        https://www.pearl.fr/article/PE637/alimentation-reglable-2a
                        I've had it since 2007 and it's perfect for powering this external HD.
                        0
                    2. Hello, I have the same hard drive, it is actually a Samsung, and I have the drivers for XP. Just tell me where to send them.
                      1
                      1. I have an external disk hd337u2c bought from Rue du Commerce, 320GB, 7200rpm, 8MB, which worked very well under XP;
                        I had to reinstall XP, switching from FAT32 format to NTFS;
                        my hd337 (of unknown brand) is no longer recognized either by the system or by the BIOS (error code 10)
                        how can I reinstall it without losing my data? Thank you in advance.
                        0
                      2. Hello,

                        I have a Mobile disk HD-337-U2c / external HDD, and indeed it has a Samsung inside.
                        Mine hasn’t been able to open for a few days, could you please provide me with the drivers for XP?
                        0
                      3. @fab1450Indeed, the reference hd337u2c is more or less bogus (it should correspond to the case);
                        inside, I have an external Western Digital hard drive; for the drivers, there is an American program (Driver Detective that scans your hardware and allows you to upgrade the drivers, be careful it cost me 50 dollars!)
                        and apparently no driver is needed;
                        so I am still stuck: my external hard drive is not working.
                        0
                      4. Can you send them to me please?
                        0
                      5. Hello everyone, I also have a Mobile disk HD-337-U2c / external hard drive, and due to a mishap, it has burned out. I am looking for the same model. Can anyone sell me theirs or exchange it for another external hard drive?
                        Thank you in advance.
                        carpette1@gmail.com
                        0
                    3. Good evening
                      My external hard drive works perfectly, but I changed my PC, and it is no longer recognized. I don't have an installation CD to make it work. Does anyone have any idea?
                      Thank you
                      Josiane

                      I confirm, it's 12 V and 1.5 A
                      0
                      1. Good evening
                        My external hard drive works perfectly, but I changed my PC, and it's no longer recognized. I don't have an installation CD to make it work. Does anyone have any ideas?
                        Thank you
                        Josiane
                        0
                        1. Good evening
                          My external hard drive is working fine, but I've changed PCs, and it's no longer recognized. I don't have an installation CD to make it work, even though I bought it new. Does anyone have an idea?
                          Thank you
                          Josiane
                          1
                          1. Hi,
                            It's your hard drive... No doubt about it.
                            0
                            1. Hello,
                              as for me, I have a problem on XP since today
                              I have been using my external HDD for 4 years without any issue
                              But now, it refuses access to the data, it clicks as if it no longer wants
                              to initialize----

                              I don’t know what to do, in your opinion is it the external casing that is defective or the HDD ????

                              my email: mariobastien@numericable.fr
                              0
                              1. Hello, you are on it's not too high as current.
                                0
                                • 1
                                • 2